Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice please chaps - first pick  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Goodtimeseeker13

Hello all.

Long time lurker about to pull the trigger of the first punt today.

Fancying a milf so have shortlisted Alima and Diana, both from Diva. Any thoughts/ guidance welcome, both some of have decent write ups on here...

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline Malvolio

They're rather different body shapes - pick the one you fancy more.  If you're going to use Diva, speak to the receptionist to make sure the services you want will be on offer from the WG.

If this really is your first punt, make sure you read this.

Offline deantannn

Why not both LOL

Just jk, just based on the number of reviews, i think alima is the better choice.

I recommend going thru all the reviews to see which is better as each person has different taste

Offline SamOmar

Hello all.

Long time lurker about to pull the trigger of the first punt today.

Fancying a milf so have shortlisted Alima and Diana, both from Diva. Any thoughts/ guidance welcome, both some of have decent write ups on here...

Cheers

Let us know how it went
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Deeplove

If you are after a milf, busty izabela is probably the best I've seen to date, proper GFE for me anyway

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

If you are after a milf, busty izabela is probably the best I've seen to date, proper GFE for me anyway

Oh wow!

I will add to my list!
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online stampjones

So that was it? One post to ask a question and then fuck off back into obscurity? Some people dont deserve to be on here!

“Ask not what you can get from ukp but what you can give”

Offline SamOmar

So that was it? One post to ask a question and then fuck off back into obscurity? Some people dont deserve to be on here!

“Ask not what you can get from ukp but what you can give”

I've only been a member for a few months and I'm already frustrated with the amount of leaching / fantasists from some accounts lol
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

It's an internet forum - some users will contribute and others won't.  Not much point getting riled about it in my view.

Online stampjones

It's an internet forum - some users will contribute and others won't.  Not much point getting riled about it in my view.
Who says Im riled?  :music:
I agree that most people dont contribute and thats fine. Dont have an issue with that per se although the rules say you should. What I do think is out of order is where someone’s only contribution is to ask questions. If you can be bothered doing that you can be bothered helping out first imo

Offline The Night King

This Goodtimeseeker13 profile is more than likely a Diva bot account  :dash:

Several have been appearing recently and they ask the forum questions like this, mostly about Russian SPs.

Hey presto a whole thread about these two old mingers is still going a month later  :unknown: