Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **Kicking myself for not seeing her! The ones that got away!**  (Read 56509 times)

Offline semaphore

Both Lilith886 and violet villainelle on AW. I love goth/emo/alt girls and they were both very pretty. But I was being a good boy during the pandemic and they both disappeared before I got the chance.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:33:42 pm by semaphore »

Offline oinki

Eons ago when Platinum Cindy and MissKDD had less than 10 aw feedback they bid at my £100/120 reverse booking outcall separately. I accepted MissKDDs bid but it was too late in the day so missed out. Now they are out of my price range, so Im counting this as missed opportunity!

Offline foobarbaz

Eons ago when Platinum Cindy and MissKDD had less than 10 aw feedback they bid at my £100/120 reverse booking outcall separately. I accepted MissKDDs bid but it was too late in the day so missed out. Now they are out of my price range, so Im counting this as missed opportunity!
I mean, if you don't punt too frequently you could see for Cindy for 3 hours and be in the £120 range :P

Offline mbaw20

I know this is airbrushed to hell, but I regret not seeing Polish Lucia.  I heard great things about her in her curvy prime.   I was just "starting out" and missed her  :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

Anyone knows what happened with JennyPenny ?
I used to meet her but I can’t find her in Adult Work anymore .
She was quite a character !
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline summernirvana

"Indian Zara" or "Zara something on AdultWork a few years ago. Based mostly in London but also toured around.

She was British Desi (Indian or Pakistani not quite sure), and by far the most naturally beautiful woman I've seen on the site; just flawless.

Petite, around 5'3, luscious long hair, amazing legs, tight small waist.

She was slightly more expensive - but not by much - than her counterparts but well worth it on looks and reviews alone. I was a broke uni student back then, so kept postponing booking her once and for all until she was gone.

I wish I had a picture of her - not sure if anyone here had the pleasure to meet her. If you have, please share a story or two.

Am I allowed to quote myself here?

I finally solved the puzzle:

" Indian Beauty Zara " & " kinkyzara007 " were her names on AW.

I searched the latter on here and there's one or two results that popped up. It seems she was a real treat indeed.

Offline sunnyj

Does anyone know anything about KoreanClaire?

She used to use the following profile but it disappeared some time ago.
External Link/Members Only

Does she come & go often or do we think she's quit for good?
She's back working at HoD  :hi:

Offline Jeffers77

She's a big unit now, not sure if she was before as hadn't seen before. (need to write a review tbh).

Offline sunnyj

She's a big unit now, not sure if she was before as hadn't seen before. (need to write a review tbh).
She was a big unit when I saw her, not in bbw category.
These pics represents how she looked when I met her

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jeffers77

I'd say she is bigger now (or did you also see you recently?)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:15:28 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline sunnyj

I'd say she is bigger now (or did you also see you recently?)
I haven't seen her recently. Pics on HoD are mostly edited and usually don't represent WG's look.  :hi:

Offline dryanse8

Pandora NewIndependent
Really hot looking girl with a knockout body, very limited enjoys listening but also no apparent gag reflex.
Gone and seemingly not to return.
Would have loved to meet her.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:18:09 pm by dryanse8 »

Offline Shagswell2001

CuppaTease. I had her hot listed for ages but never could get the timing right. She just disappeared off the scene a couple of years ago.
Google bring up these old images of her but the phone number seems to be dead.

Online hult32

Thanks. A review popped up a couple of days earlier so I found her and did visit - review in due course.

Offline mikef2008

Pandora NewIndependent
Really hot looking girl with a knockout body, very limited enjoys listening but also no apparent gag reflex.

+1 - kicking myself I didn't see her. I cammed with her many times and she was so gorgeous and slutty and before she retired we made arrangements to meet but bit of a family drama with the wife meant I had to cancel. Damn! She sure could take a facial from what I remember of  her videos.

Btw, great set of photos of her - do you have any more Dry?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:49:16 pm by mikef2008 »

Offline boardyhell

from memory even oral was covered
saw some videos of her ,she was tasty and expensive

Offline king tarzan

from memory even oral was covered
saw some videos of her ,she was tasty and expensive

I enquired.. some crap she was giving that comparison to a expensive mercedes car, so price will be high..

No snoggies
No owo
And 1 shot..

Politely told her to fuck off
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BootsnBunches

+1 - kicking myself I didn't see her. I cammed with her many times and she was so gorgeous and slutty and before she retired we made arrangements to meet but bit of a family drama with the wife meant I had to cancel. Damn! She sure could take a facial from what I remember of  her videos.

Btw, great set of photos of her - do you have any more Dry?

Agreed. Fantastic on cams and some great pics in her pvt gallery.

Offline Nickname2024

Pandora NewIndependent

Os there any other pics vids on here for Pandora aka Newindependant?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 09:38:50 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Os there any other pics vids on here for Pandora aka Newindependant?
If there are it is quite possible they can not be reposted.

Offline newbie2014

Offline Tmor25

Katy Apple the fit Hungarian girl in N London. Devastated I never saw her. If anyone has any photos of her that would be appreciated!

Offline Waterhouse

Emily’s Creme Brûlée, colloquially known as ECB. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1482

Seems to have vanished back in August without a trace or any prior “heads-up” messages.  Judging by the 404 on AW, it looks as though her profile is completely gone, not just taken down or on hold.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had wanted to see her for a while post CV19 and exchanged a couple of AW messages earlier this year, but timings were awful mainly due to me WFH and not visiting London.

C’est la vie... live and learn - all good things come to an end, so strike while the iron’s hot.

Offline The_Don

Didn't get to see Polish Sophie before she went. Anyone managed to save her photos?

Good punt and very close to the tube in a well known flat.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56161.0  click on the (+Album) links, in that review and number a pictures have been uploaded.

Offline newbie2014

Online BillGoldberg

I almost punted Tiger Benson way back when she charged a meagre (compared to now) £200/hr, kicking myself about that one.

Gutted that I never got to punt Lindsay Dawn Mckenzie or Lolly Badcock

Offline bbwandy72

I almost punted Tiger Benson way back when she charged a meagre (compared to now) £200/hr, kicking myself about that one.
Same here. I should have done so while her rates were still mostly reasonable.

Offline a203203

Katy Apple the fit Hungarian girl in N London. Devastated I never saw her. If anyone has any photos of her that would be appreciated!

+1 !!! sad i didnt see her.

Offline agcnospam

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 08:34:16 am by agcnospam »

Offline king tarzan

Here ya go

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Her physical beauty was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 her attitude was really pleasant towards me.. gave me honest gfe...
Real made in heaven beauty ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offline Johnsmith12456

I visited cherie amour only once, gutted I couldn't make it another time. From what I last remember, her profile stated she was either going to France or Polynesia. Sad times, she was a stunning girl. Old link for posterity - External Link/Members Only

Offline newbie2014

Anyone got photos for Natalie the Polish girl? Was a gem and was one of the very finest cim / swallow providers....

Would definitely go see her if she ever returns....

Offline newbie2014

Gents, anyone still got photos of Polish Stunning Julie? Gutted that I didn't see her...

Online tantraman

Anyone got photos for Natalie the Polish girl? Was a gem and was one of the very finest cim / swallow providers....

Would definitely go see her if she ever returns....

Of course, newbie2014 ... I've collected all Natalie's photos here ... you're wel-cum:hi:

Offline newbie2014

Of course, newbie2014 ... I've collected all Natalie's photos here ... you're wel-cum:hi:

Cheers tantraman  :yahoo:
Do you have an album for Stunning Julie too?

Offline JAM2121

Kady Bank for me, I had planned to see her in Nov 2020 before we were put into second lockdown and both felt best to rearrange when it was safer. Since that lockdown she seems to have disappeared or retired. Looked great in my opinion

Offline Ladeeda

I visited cherie amour only once, gutted I couldn't make it another time. From what I last remember, her profile stated she was either going to France or Polynesia. Sad times, she was a stunning girl. Old link for posterity - External Link/Members Only

Same, saw her once. Stunning girl. Always considered a return and then she left.

Offline king tarzan

Same, saw her once. Stunning girl. Always considered a return and then she left.

there was a debate about boobies??? real deal or nit

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

DAMN!! That's another girl I missed out on! She looked gorgeous! :dash:

Offline GoldenB

For me, it would have to be Amelia Laura External Link/Members Only

Although a Rom, her personality and demeanour couldn’t have been more different to the archetypal normally portrayed.

I managed to arrange a quick 30 min visit during one of the early lockdowns - had a great meet with her including a surprise CIM bonus (particularly as she didn’t advertise that service).

Tried to arrange a longer visit a couple of times after but diaries wouldn’t align and then she disappears - I’d certainly be looking to see her again if she resurfaced….

Offline youngwolf994

Jaliyah from Diva. Fuck me she looked amazing and the reviews were top. I’m still hoping she’ll be back.

Offline Ladeeda

there was a debate about boobies??? real deal or nit

Yeh, she claimed real. They didn't look real to me but they were fantastic. Didn't care either way.

Offline king tarzan

Yeh, she claimed real. They didn't look real to me but they were fantastic. Didn't care either way.

I encouraged to swing hit me with them ⚽⚽left right left right in face 👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊

Offline Stonedwolf

Michelle independent is one I've heard good things about but couldn't find time to book before she disappeared  :unknown:

Online flouch

For me - it's all the ones that I didn't see more.

Girls I never saw but wish I had:
1) Eleanor Aston
2) Verity redhead (the indie one not the adultwork one)
3) NewIndependent (was always put off by her prices, but compared to today's prices, she seems ok value now)

Girls I wish I saw a lot more of before they left:
1) Penelope - early 20s english studenty type with an incredible rack. 
2) Hannah from Maxes
3) Lilly French Companion

So many more...

Offline agcnospam

For me - it's all the ones that I didn't see more.

Girls I never saw but wish I had:
1) Eleanor Aston
2) Verity redhead (the indie one not the adultwork one)
3) NewIndependent (was always put off by her prices, but compared to today's prices, she seems ok value now)

Girls I wish I saw a lot more of before they left:
1) Penelope - early 20s english studenty type with an incredible rack. 
2) Hannah from Maxes
3) Lilly French Companion

So many more...

A few pics of Penelope aka Poppy here, from my thread of WG pics - met her once myself, indeed she had a great pair of tits.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.0

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only