Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COLOMBIAN FULL OWO - Turnpike Lane  (Read 2592 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7276418) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline josh69666

External Link/Members Only

Price: 120GBP/1hr + 20 for DFK
So I met this girl a few weeks' back, when she was staying around Turnpike Lane/Green Lanes. I texted her, and got a fairly swift reply with her address. This is a well-known punting flat, as I've been pointed to it by other SPs. it's not on the main, road, but on a back road behind some apparently deserted new builds, so quite discreet.

She opened the door and let me in downstairs. I met a fairly petite girl, with a lovely smile and long brunette hair (not jet black as her pictures suggest, I have attached one of her pictures that best describes her). She was wearing shorts and loose top. Word of warning: she doesn't speak a word of English. I find her attractive and I followed her to her bedroom upstairs. It was a bit stuffy, so she opened the window.

I asked her to stay for one hour, and wanted some snogging, paid, and she went away to stash it, coming back quite soon. She got naked and we started making out like to spotty teenagers. Kissing was great, and I was surprised by her natural boobs (they aren't "chebs", but shapely, firm and totally consistent with her body).

This making out went on for a long time until she started asking me to make her cum, and me, being a gentleman, and enjoying going down on colombian arepas more than I care to describe, indulged her. She placed a pillow under her bum and spread out while I eated out to help her out. Lovely sights, scents and flavours, can highly recommend. After a while, listening to her quite moans and imprecations in Colombian Spanish (a delightful accent), her hand pushing my head, her thrusting herself against me and my drenched beard suggested that we had a winner, and she asked me to stop.

I was rock hard, so she put a condom on me, and starting sucking me off and squeezing my balls. At this stage, I was raging, so she started fucking me in cowgirl as I kissed her mouth, neck and breasts, grabbing hold of her arse as she rode me faster and faster until I came. I pulled out and after a bit of snogging and caressing, dom was out. There wasn't much time left, so we just relaxed a bit touching each other.

All in all, I found her a great looking girl. The kissing and service were great, proper GFE, not rushed, and since I could speak Spanish with her, it was a great meet with a very able girl. She's only here for a few months, and is moving around London/Essex as far as i can tell. I'd be keen to see her again for another longish session.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

Chebs are chebs my friend.

How long before the phrase ends up on AW?

Offline josh69666

Probably me misunderstanding the concept of "chebs"... What I meant is that her breast is fitting to her overall figure, not that she has humongous udders...

Chebs is a great word!

Offline Kylianinho

Nice review OP - what kind of ass is she working with?

Offline josh69666

Nice, round and proportionate to her body. Nice Colombian arse with marked hips, which probably don't lie.