Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How about going to a Brothel with plastic dolls?  (Read 536 times)

Offline tazz

As crazy as it sounds seems theres a market for this. Seems odd as a guy could just buy a doll, but maybe hes scared his partner will find it.

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

Reminds me of the scene from the film Tightrope (Clint Eastwood) where he goes into a massage parlour/brothel and the Madam presents him with a blow-up doll.

Offline fastnet

Would shagging a bit of plastic/latex qualify for a review

Offline Itsnotshy

No, no and no again. Not in a million years. Zero chance.
I wish to keep a least a small amount of my dignity intact.

Offline DastardlyDick

I just hope the cleaning regime is up to scratch!

Offline almalm

I'm pretty sure that there is a brothel in Barcelona that already has this.

And of course there was a planning submission put in for a robot blowjob cafe in Paddington which was refused.

A proper sex robot in a decades time is bound to be amazing...!

jdoe123

Offline Itsnotshy

Canada is a country where you will get arrested for buying sexual services off another human being......but don't worry if you're a low ranking male, with no chance of attracting a mate through your looks, the State might just allow you to hump a piece of plastic.

Online WARSZAWA16

I'm pretty sure that there is a brothel in Barcelona that already has this.

News story on the one in Barcelona:

Online WARSZAWA16

Found a news story on the one in Barcelona. Anyway, seems to be a demand: 

Online scutty brown

Kevin Garfoot tried offering one in his Blackpool brothel over a year ago, theres been at least two threads about it. Would have been safer than the girls, who were all barebackers.
He's no longer touting the doll - perhaps it wore out?

Offline Wowee

Cos it was cheap I enquired to this profile:

And this was the reply I got:

Hi
This profile is for a lifelike adult sized sex doll
She is currently available in Hereford

She is 5 foot 2, big bust and small waist. If you’d like to book a meet please call or text ?07728 451394?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Canada is a country where you will get arrested for buying sexual services off another human being......but don't worry if you're a low ranking male, with no chance of attracting a mate through your looks, the State might just allow you to hump a piece of plastic.

They might even encourage it to minimise the chance of said male creating offspring that might need State support.

Offline fallentrees1321

I started a thread about this a while ago .

I'm going to be honest , I would only want to use one of these toys (because that is what they are) if I was the first . No thanks to using it after 50 other guys have used it and the inattentive staff have not bothered cleaning it out properly .

I probably would be interested in using one of these toys as a bit of curiosity . But I dont think I would want to pay too much for it , like if I had a choice between paying £60 for a go on this , or £80 for half an hour with a local AW  indie I probably would just go for the extra £20 to have a real woman .