Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where did the story of Zak go?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline oxfordgent

I may just be being blind but I cant seem to see the Zak/ Cleaner saga anywhere? has it been moved to off topic? and if so how does one access it? can anyone shed any light please

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I may just be being blind but I cant seem to see the Zak/ Cleaner saga anywhere? has it been moved to off topic? and if so how does one access it? can anyone shed any light please

It's been moved to 'off topic'.  If you search 'access to off topic' you'll find all the info you need about access.   

Offline oxfordgent

thanks Davie, although upon searching 'access to off topic' not much useful comes up, I'm guessing I have to pm admin or something similar.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
thanks Davie, although upon searching 'access to off topic' not much useful comes up, I'm guessing I have to pm admin or something similar.

I don't know where you're looking or if you spelt it wrong but there's all the info you need in the 30 odd threads that search brings up.     :unknown:

Here's a starter for you.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136650.msg1521987#msg1521987

Offline JimmySW

It's been moved to 'off topic'.  If you search 'access to off topic' you'll find all the info you need about access.

Did that and it seems you need to have a "Lot" of posts to access that section - ah well never mind!

Norbut

Perhaps someone with access could let us unworthy deplorables know when Zak finally does the deed?

Offline oxfordgent

Davie,

thank for the help. I know understand that you have to meet certain criteria (I am still none the wiser to what exactly they are) but makes it a little clearer at least.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It got moved from the documentary to the fiction section. :D

Online Jonestown

Maybe he finally got to shag his cleaner and they have both taken off to spend their lives together in bliss and happiness.

(Nah, he'll be back, wait and see.)

kamu

I cant believe theres 22 pages of crap about wanting to shag his cleaner....

fredpunter

But about 20 pages of that is people saying "I can't believe there's 22 pages etc". If you don't like it don't read it, and if you must read it then don't post complaining about it so it contains even more crap.

Offline stevethebroker

Can someone shed some light on the minimum posts required to access the restricted section, read the forum rules and cant see a specific number. Im guessing at least 100 as some guys have posted 50 and cant access the Zak thread anymore

OldAdmin

Someone reported it pointing out the thread has nothing to do with punting, so I moved it to Off-Topic.

The minimum criteria to gain Off-Topic access is not made public.

vw

and a seperate where is the thread thread !