Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork alerts  (Read 947 times)

Offline Marmalade

Anybody else used and had a problem with the Adultwork free alerts system?
(First item on the bottom one of the top toolbars, "New Member Alerts")

New Member Alerts
Use this page to set-up email and SMS alerts that will be sent to you when new profiles, (which meet the criteria you specify), become active on the site. There is no limit to the number of alerts you can have. Each SMS alert sent will cost 1.00 credit(s). Each detailed email alert will cost 0.10 credit(s). Plain email alerts are free. To create a new alert, click here.

I used to find this service both useful and at worst quite pleasant. Gave a crack at the whip for fucking a newbie tart and at worst some eye-candy to pop into a hotlist/avoid list. I only ever subscribed to the free plain email alerts but they stopped coming even though they were correctly set up. Nothing in the AW helpfiles that I saw.

mrhappypants

Marmalade,

Thanks - I was not aware of this feature and have just set up an alert.  I will post if it works.

mrhappypants

Looks like it is working for me.  Just had the first one pop up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrwhite

I've had alerts set up for years, it's set to email me when a new member appears in Glasgow.

It's very interesting to see the number of profiles that are created in Glasgow, and by the time I check the link are in Bristol, or Manchester, or anywhere else bar bloody Glasgow.