Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to verify donations to charities? Now forcing banned members to donate  (Read 6146 times)

OldAdmin

+1

Given the number of bannings you've had then had the new rules been in force back then you wouldn't have been allowed back without donating to charity.

Offline The Beano

Sounds like a good idea overall. Recently realised that I've had access to off topic taken away, probably because I rarely post on there. Might be fun to have the donation scale range from average 15 minute quickie, through to overnight to weekend away. Would compliment the hilarious banning reasons!
TB

Offline toon972

My opinion, for what it's worth.

I would rather see banned members remain banned, second chances rarely work out.  :thumbsdown:

My thoughts as well, bringing back undesirables is going to bring a load of hassle, that we have already been through before, and extra work.

Offline smiths

My opinion, for what it's worth.

I would rather see banned members remain banned, second chances rarely work out.  :thumbsdown:

For once I agree with you but as ever appreciate its entirely up to admin what he does.

OldAdmin

My thoughts as well, bringing back undesirables is going to bring a load of hassle, that we have already been through before, and extra work.

But if I'm up for unbanning them why shouldn't I demand they make donation to charity? Should I just carry on as now and unban them straight away, just with a promise from them to behave?

I want to take advantage of their desire to return by forcing them to help a good cause.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

For once I agree with you but as ever appreciate its entirely up to admin what he does.
+1

Given the number of bannings you've had then had the new rules been in force back then you wouldn't have been allowed back without donating to charity.
oops
I had better read the rules. I do not deliberately flout them as I really like it here. It is fun and I see that you work hard.

Offline toon972

But if I'm up for unbanning them why shouldn't I demand they make donation to charity? Should I just carry on as now and unban them straight away, just with a promise from them to behave?

Of course entirely up to you, but I think you are going to cause a lot of unnecessary work for yourself even though I realise you have extra help now. If you have already decided to unban certain people and for that reason require a donation, then fair enough. My view is people are banned for a reason and should remain so.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am sure you remember a high profile member who was banned some years ago ------- he asked me if I could use my "influence" to get him a second chance, which I did.

I think he lasted a week before he returned to his old ways, he then blamed me for being banned again despite the fact that I was out in the cab at the time.

He then posted a link to my photo on another forum --------- nice guy.   :thumbsdown:

Offline shaunogg

Hello admin.
Lots of points here so if you dont mind my views on some of them
I think it is a good idea.
I think the Mcmillan nurses would be a good cause.
Just giving do charge rolling fees.
Virgin money charges set up and admin fee's.

If you set up a page on just giving, selecting a charity, it is time limited, i think one year is the longest a page can run for.
The charity you select will get an email telling them you set up a page, they will be able to see your details.

When the charity log in to just giving or virgin money they can download payment reports, which have the contact details of donors in them. These details often get added to the charities CRM database. Anons details are hidden, but if an anon clicks yes to gift aid, then limited contact details appear in the payment report.
Charities do have general donation pages on just giving, so people could donate direct, they could email you a copy of the email receipt for the donation.

Perhaps with us all using 'burner' phones the text to donate option might work.

But it does sound like it might make a bit of extra work load for you?

mikexxlong

you could use it like a more sterner naughty step
for members who get  out of hand but nothing serious ?

but bringing banned members back could be a very bad idea as they might have learned their lesson alright and not do it again............,
 yeah how to be far more crafty and conniving  and not get caught/ found out like they did last time they won't make the same mistake(s) as before

remember some people hold grudges etc

just my tuppence worth

OldAdmin

I never said everyone banned will instantly be allowed back just by donating, as if they're ordering something from Amazon.

Those who I would give another chance, they MUST make a donation to some charity, if they refuse, then no unbanning.

Those who I don't want back, I will simply refuse or demand donations so high that they will never agree.

I gain nothing. But some charity out there gains something.

Offline Delfrommem

Appealing to someone's goodwill is always a sound idea.

If it works it'll work well and on the whole if it doesn't it was a good thing to try and lessons would be learned.

If I was ever involved in an indiscretion on the forum ( :hi:)  I'd appreciate the opportunity to show goodwill and give more careful consideration to the rules and ethos of the site.

Perhaps that's what those who've had bans/ are under banning are bound to say but it can be a little tricky to get the hang of a very open forum which encourages candour if you are not used to it. 

I'm also in favour of being strung up by the balls if it was really necessary, but that might prove more difficult to arrange.

Offline Shearer1955

I'm also in favour of being strung up by the balls if it was really necessary, but that might prove more difficult to arrange.

One of the prossies will do that for you if the price is right  :sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

I never said everyone banned will instantly be allowed back just by donating, as if they're ordering something from Amazon.

Those who I would give another chance, they MUST make a donation to some charity, if they refuse, then no unbanning.

Those who I don't want back, I will simply refuse or demand donations so high that they will never agree.

I gain nothing. But some charity out there gains something.

Who wants to be unbanned then? Is it a secret?

Offline maxxblue

Who wants to be unbanned then? Is it a secret?

You might want to be unbanned, if you come out with comments like this...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:52:38 pm by maxxblue »

Offline myothernameis

Are there banned members who should remain banned, ie Trolls, or do you introduce  levelled donations, depending why you were banned

Level 1  £10 donation
Level 2  £25 donation
Level 3  £40 donation
Level 4  £100 donation

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I was thinking of asking suggestions for charities, does anyone have any other recommendations?

Anything to do with sexwork/helping sexworkers/anti-trafficking etc. (just my initial thoughts)

Plus would be fab publicity for UKP *if* the press ever got hold of it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:35:18 am by CatBBW »

Offline CityTillIDie

Anything to do with sexwork/helping sexworkers/anti-trafficking etc. (just my initial thoughts)

Perhaps we could set up a joint charitable donation with Mumsnet in that case?

Mmm, maybe not

CTID

I do not think we should welcome publicity which may break down the confidential and private nature of our exploits. Under the radar please.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Perhaps we could set up a joint charitable donation with Mumsnet in that case?

Mmm, maybe not

CTID
:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Typical prossie logic  :wackogirl:, better causes such as cancer have been mentioned but yet she comes out with helping sex workers charities

Offline Mansell

I agree a more niche charity working in this industry makes a lot of sense.

It's an interesting idea, which is worth trying. If it doesn't work out, you can always stop doing it

vw

As per my earlier post when someone else suggested it this could be turned into being a guilt payment by the press or blood money.

Don't forget the press are bigger lowlifes than most pimps

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only ?

I like this idea. It shows that the site and its members are against the trafficking of women, particularly as it relates to the sex industry.

Offline Turtle Z

Out of interest... How much would Golfnuts donation be?  :lol:

Out of interest... How much would Golfnuts donation be?  :lol:

He would need to win the euromillions  :sarcastic:

vw

He would need to win the euromillions  :sarcastic:

wonder how much yours would have been or King Tarzans   ?

wonder how much yours would have been or King Tarzans   ?

I don't know but since wonder what don't you give a your opinion

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I do not think we should welcome publicity which may break down the confidential and private nature of our exploits. Under the radar please.

This site doesn't fly under the radar, it's often quoted in the press.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Typical prossie logic  :wackogirl:, better causes such as cancer have been mentioned but yet she comes out with helping sex workers charities

Cancer was previously mentioned, I didn't see the need to mention again. I offered an alternative idea that I hadn't seen posted (although I see now that someone else did before me).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:41:54 pm by CatBBW »

vw

I don't know but since wonder what don't you give a your opinion

Well you ae a rare one that has been fine since so far.  No idea what the tarrifs would be like though so time will tell.

Offline Bangers and Gash

To clarify, the donation is direct to Oxfam, no money comes to me at all, that's why I need way to verify it actually happened.

Would it not be better picking a charity where the boss isn't pocketing £250,000 per year, + car, gold plated pension pot and bonuses?  :hi:

How about The Clinton Foundation? They're strapped for cash since they had to refund million$ to their Saudi backers.  :sarcastic: 

Well you ae a rare one that has been fine since so far.  No idea what the tarrifs would be like though so time will tell.

I know admin has stated that certain people like sicko marty won't get a second chance, but i would love to see a cunts like atticus finch,wazzer,unclesweetheart donate 150 to a good cause.

If they did come back people could easily put them on the ignore list to avoid reading their pompous posts. Also a idea could be a 3 month pre mod as I could see unclesweetheart bringing his old posts on little katie back to light.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:15:57 pm by Brazilian Martian »

This site doesn't fly under the radar, it's often quoted in the press.
I suppose I read the wrong newspaper.

vw

I know admin has stated that certain people like sicko marty won't get a second chance, but i would love to see a cunts like atticus finch,wazzer,unclesweetheart donate 150 to a good cause.

If they did come back people could easily put them on the ignore list to avoid reading their pompous posts. Also a idea could be a 3 month pre mod as I could see unclesweetheart bringing his old posts on little katie back to light.

Why would you want them back

Finch was a manipulative cunt and constantly putting new reviewers off reviewing while freebie hunting for himself.

unclesweetheart offered nothing of use and wrote fake reviews to defend a prossie. A fake plastic dom who was hated by many other doms for unsafe pracitces with drunk on turps.

Wazzer is  a pointless stalker that made threats to prossies and isnt far of mcfly.

£150 is no where near enough for these lowlifes who add nothing.

Finch was a manipulative cunt and constantly putting new reviewers off reviewing while freebie hunting for himself.

unclesweetheart offered nothing of use and wrote fake reviews to defend a prossie. A fake plastic dom who was hated by many other doms for unsafe pracitces with drunk on turps.

Wazzer is  a pointless stalker that made threats to prossies and isnt far of mcfly.

£150 is no where near enough for these lowlifes who add nothing.

I personally would not want them back but the thought of them donating money to a charity and then having them think that it's water under the bridge. Only for all of us to not pay them any attention, no comments on their reviews or most members outside of their circle placing them on the ignore list.

That would burn them so much also if they were on pre mod for such a long time that would also be a good thing, they would not be able to post when ever they liked no white knighting or dodgy shit.

Edit i never knew that about wazzer I thought he got banned for being a cunt, ok scratch wazzer off that list.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:07:05 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Type_O_Negative

I am sure most of us who remember them don't want to see them back - quesadilla, sylvester aka atticus, marthy, west8, unclesweetheart and more.

I think this idea is for the likes like commaminion who was OK - and one day just hit a roof and got a ban (for white-knighting).

But at the end of the day - Admin rules here.

James999

I'd let everyone back, some of the characters & cunts over the years, would be fucking hilarious, and could then ban them all over again, would sure bring a reality check to the influx of fluffy cunts we've experienced of late  :music:

I am sure most of us who remember them don't want to see them back - quesadilla, sylvester aka atticus, marthy, west8, unclesweetheart and more.

I think this idea is for the likes like commaminion who was OK - and one day just hit a roof and got a ban (for white-knighting).

But at the end of the day - Admin rules here.

commaminion he surprised me I always knew he was sensitive but he just jumped out in full armor sword in hand swinging trying to defend a prossie. If he does come back I would never trust his credibility when it came to reviews as he showed his true colours

OldAdmin

I think I'll stick to cancer charities.

One anti-trafficking "charity" is actually a tool used by pimp to act as a protection racket in his local area. He had a vision of being the "regulator" of all prostitution in the UK, with his "charity" being part of that, but he ultimately failed, today he's just another gutter thug pimp who depends on women's vaginas to make money.

The other charities probably are anti-punter / support criminalization of punters like the "Swedish" model.

5th Musketeer

A lot seems to have happened on this subject while I was away.

Admin rules the site and makes the rules.  He is looking for input for what looks like a rather positive initiative in a business which is regarded by a lot (most?) of the population in a rather jaded manner, and he clearly has an idea in mind, without knowing how, or to what extent, to implement it.

Bottom line - Admin appears to believe that some banned members could be unbanned through payment of an "indulgence" as the mediaeval RCs would call it.  However, as Admin makes the rules, it would be up to him as to which members should be unbanned on that basis, because based on some of the comments here, there are some who should be condemned to all seven layers of Hell and never unbanned.

My recommendation to Admin would be to go for something related to anti-trafficking, since there is none of us (unbanned) members who want anything to do with that seedy business, so he should receive a 100% support rating on that choice.

In the final analysis, it is only Admin who knows exactly why anyone was banned and who, with a slap on the wrist of a donation (size dependent on infraction that caused banning) would be able to unban them - maybe with a probationary period - again dependent on infraction.

5th Musketeer

Just saw Admin's 7:15 posting which occurred while my brain was working on my reply. 

Admin - aren't there acceptable public charities in the country that focus on anti-trafficking while being above-board?  Not very knowledgeable myself on anything like that.

Offline Goldfinch

I think I'll stick to cancer charities.

Good choice-cancer research uk,Macmillan cancer support or the Christie hospital in withington where I had my treatment are all really good charities and will do a lot of good for people at the worst time of there lives.

:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:43:31 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Steely Dan

Admin - aren't there acceptable public charities in the country that focus on anti-trafficking while being above-board? 
Above board perhaps, but ALL their values may not be aligned with ours.  Macmillan and similar is safer.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You gentlemen who want money given to "anti trafficking" charities --------------- I hope you don't use Romanian brothels.  :rolleyes:

James999

You gentlemen who want money given to "anti trafficking" charities ---------------

We all fund that anyway, it's called the POLICE

These "anti trafficking" charities are like many self serving and hyping problems that are not a British problem, far better to stick to the likes of Cancer as it' s areal issue that everyone can relate to and is not politicised  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:26:02 pm by James999 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

These "anti trafficking" charities are like many self serving and hyping problems that are not a British problem, far better to stick to the likes of Cancer as it' s areal issue that everyone can relate to and is not politicised  :hi:

Agreed. Maybe something in the testicular cancer/awareness genre might be good. Afterall, having a healthy pair of balls is something all UKP members have an interest in.  :drinks:

James999

She's probably set one up, that pays her a wage and expenses, and the square route of fuck all good gets done, a bit like many charities  :crazy:

vw

Agreed. Maybe something in the testicular cancer/awareness genre might be good. Afterall, having a healthy pair of balls is something all UKP members have an interest in.  :drinks:

Cancer funding is sexist, more funding to female only cancers, maybe the banned funding testicular cancer research will redress that balance.