Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Susan @ Oriental Lily in Newcastle-under-Lyme?  (Read 779 times)

Offline Jasonk71

Has anyone seen the above female? Is she as good as Helen?

Online ilovitbig

Has anyone seen the above female? Is she as good as Helen?

The S/Ps change every week many come and go with the name Susan or any other name.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There are a number of women rotate through there and Phoenix Spa in Sheffield. They are at each for two weeks, then as far as I can make out 2 weeks off. They seem to be pretty set in this routine. The general level of service at both is generally rated in reviews as better than average. Chatting mainly with Helen over a few times times, they seem to be in control and are quite proud of their services.

Offline Jasonk71

There are a number of women rotate through there and Phoenix Spa in Sheffield. They are at each for two weeks, then as far as I can make out 2 weeks off. They seem to be pretty set in this routine. The general level of service at both is generally rated in reviews as better than average. Chatting mainly with Helen over a few times times, they seem to be in control and are quite proud of their services.
I was hoping to see Helen. But she's off.  Was told that Susan would be their all week
Not much fbsm options in Stoke atm.

Offline GingerNuts

I was hoping to see Helen. But she's off.  Was told that Susan would be their all week
Not much fbsm options in Stoke atm.

There are five places I know of just in Newcastle town (including Oriental Lily). There are also places in Stoke-on-Trent and Wolstanton which immediately spring to mind.

I think there are five massage places in Newcastle if you have a skim through the reviews.

Naampu Thai Massage (formerly Janthip) 11 Brunswick Street: External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place (China Lily) 55 George Street: External Link/Members Only

The Oasis Spa (Thai) 61 George Street: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Chinese tourer place 23 Bridge Street: External Link/Members Only

Royal Orchid (Thai) 23 Ironmarket: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

I won't be bothering with Royal Orchid or Naamptu

Offline Hugger-Mugger

There are a number of women rotate through there and Phoenix Spa in Sheffield. They are at each for two weeks, then as far as I can make out 2 weeks off. They seem to be pretty set in this routine.
It's not just rotating with Phoenix Spa. That is a 'sister' property, but some of their ladies tour 'everywhere' including London.