Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate Massage  (Read 5658 times)

Offline star91

Hi,

Does anyone know of any masseuses that offer a good prostate massage? So far I have seen Katy and Jane who both do but just wondering if there was anyone else that offers this around the Birmingham area? Also been to Marina but looking for it to be a bit more sensual.

Many thanks in advance
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:31:34 pm by star91 »
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stapler

If you can get to Oldbury you can see the experience that is Natalli.
(Search Natalli or Massage Nat.)
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline star91

Thanks for your reply. Oldbury is probably a bit out the way for me at the moment as I am without a car

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for your reply. Oldbury is probably a bit out the way for me at the moment as I am without a car

I got the train to Langley green station, Nats place is only a 5 mins walk from there!

Offline PepeMAGA

Lil China Baby in Birmingham does it. It's good :thumbsup:

Offline fredhiggins

I got the train to Langley green station, Nats place is only a 5 mins walk from there!

agreed - its better to get there by train as driving through the Black Country is slow going - the train service out to Langley Green is superbly efficient.

Offline Drlurve

Lil China Baby in Birmingham does it. It's good :thumbsup:
Couldn't agree more - Lili ChinaBaby is superb if you like long slow prostate massages. Certainly my number one.
Seems to be growing trend - but few have the technique down pat.
The ad below looks worth a try - if you are in that area:https://www.adultwork.com/1354716 or External Link/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

Couldn't agree more - Lili ChinaBaby is superb if you like long slow prostate massages. Certainly my number one.
Seems to be growing trend - but few have the technique down pat.
The ad below looks worth a try - if you are in that area:https://www.adultwork.com/1354716 or External Link/Members Only
Looks good in the middle picture, but the last one less like a dude

Offline JoeyT

I think she's stopped? No number or activity for a while :(

Offline star91

Messaged Lili China Baby. She messaged me asking if I am on adultwork and what race I am. I told her I wasn't on adultwork and that I am Asian. She replied saying that I would need to be on AW with feedback etc

So still on the lookout  :unknown:

Alternatively, I'm considering going to see a WG. Don't usually do working girls as the 1/2 experiences that I've had haven't been great. Still want to see someone who gives a good prostate massage and rimming

Offline PepeMAGA

Messaged Lili China Baby. She messaged me asking if I am on adultwork and what race I am. I told her I wasn't on adultwork and that I am Asian. She replied saying that I would need to be on AW with feedback etc

So still on the lookout  :unknown:

Alternatively, I'm considering going to see a WG. Don't usually do working girls as the 1/2 experiences that I've had haven't been great. Still want to see someone who gives a good prostate massage and rimming
becoming more common on the AW thing, probably worth having an account. no more problematic than having one on here imo

Offline star91

Is there anyone else I could try who gives a really good massage + a good prostate massage with happy ending?

Massage Nat is quite far out at the moment and also doesn't appeal to me from the reviews I've read. Lili China Baby definitely appeals but required AW members with feedback of 10 or more.

Offline Drlurve

You could try this one:

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been there myself yet as Lili is a hard act to follow, but she is definitely on my radar and seems to tick all the boxes!

Offline PepeMAGA

You could try this one:

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been there myself yet as Lili is a hard act to follow, but she is definitely on my radar and seems to tick all the boxes!
Can't see any mention of prostate massage though

Offline masonesc

Hi,

Does anyone know of any masseuses that offer a good prostate massage? So far I have seen Katy and Jane who both do but just wondering if there was anyone else that offers this around the Birmingham area? Also been to Marina but looking for it to be a bit more sensual.

Many thanks in advance

katy & Jane? you have their links?
Banned reason: No reviews or contributions in 8 years.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Search on here for Yna.
PM not my thing but I've seen reports she is good at it.
Great VFM massage but no touching.
Just lie back and enjoy it.

Offline surfman

Any contact details or links for katy & Jane please.