Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Relaxing Massage - Ringwood  (Read 3211 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Has anyone had the pleasure? Or otherwise?  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 06:54:29 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Are you sure they are the same place? The mobile contact numbers are different.

You can see the inside of the window in the Gumtree ad

(and Vivastreet   External Link/Members Only )

Ah yes, well spotted. Thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline southcoastpunter

Are you sure they are the same place? The mobile contact numbers are different.

I would say yes they are the same place. The pics look like its Jasmine Thai and the map, whilst not exact does zoom in on the right part of Ringwood - up by the bus depot and towards the Fish pub. That is were Jasmine Thai shop is. and as far as I know, its the only Thai Massage shop in Ringwood. (there maybe the odd indi also??)

So my money is on "yes, it is the same place"

Offline Mickeyp

I have met Nitcha previously.   I actually thought I'd put a review up but hadn't.  It was probably 2 months ago and she was working at Orchid thai Massage in Winton.   Lovely girl, fairly young, pretty and slim.  She did a great massage but wanted £100 for body to body which I politely declined.

Offline Mickeyp

I have met Nitcha previously.   I actually thought I'd put a review up but hadn't.  It was probably 2 months ago and she was working at Orchid thai Massage in Winton.   Lovely girl, fairly young, pretty and slim.  She did a great massage but wanted £100 for body to body which I politely declined.

There is an Idi that works in Ringwood, not sure if she works out of Jasmines or not as this was during lock down that I saw her.  A girl called Pam working from her home very close to Blynkonnie carpark.  She was advertising on Viva street and Gumtree.

Offline Mickeyp

Just found this Link

definitely the lady that was working from home although the pic in the latest ad looks like it could be a shop but the phone number is that of Pam

Offline Hotdogger

Has anybody seen Pam?  I'll be in Ringwood in a couple of weeks and saw her ad on Friday, thought I might give her a try...

There is another ad for Ringwood...Lady called Andrea who works in a massage shop near town centre...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 03:04:48 pm by Hotdogger »

Has anybody seen Pam?  I'll be in Ringwood in a couple of weeks and saw her ad on Friday, thought I might give her a try...

There is another ad for Ringwood...Lady called Andrea who works in a massage shop near town centre...

Not sure I'd want Andrea too close to me  :lol: :lol: :lol: External Link/Members Only
Phoenix looks like a legit outfit.

If you do go and see Pam, would you confirm this is a real picture of her? If so, I'm on my way too!  ;) External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Not sure I'd want Andrea too close to me  :lol: :lol: :lol: External Link/Members Only
Phoenix looks like a legit outfit.

Phoenix probably is legit.

Andrea, however, used to work from home in New Milton:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226287.msg2300343#msg2300343

but NO the AW link on that thread was NOT her.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:46:46 pm by houseboot »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

If you do go and see Pam, would you confirm this is a real picture of her? If so, I'm on my way too!  ;) External Link/Members Only

Saw her back in May, will do a review this w/end.

Not sure if it is the same Lady, masked all the time. Edit, no it isn't.

It'll be a positive but was expensive at the time, going by todays prices it was reasonable.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 03:06:39 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Mickeyp

I have seen Pam.  Lovley lady, Sexy figure, good massage but she wanted £80 on top of the massage price of £50 for body to body which I refuse to pay no matter how sexy they are so I just stuck with the massage.

Offline southcoastpunter

Ringwood is Hampshire, so South East.

yes technically Ringwood is Hampshire (only just) and therefore SE - however if you check back i think you will find most stuff on Ringwood has historically been put in SW as most guys who go to Ringwood will be from the Bournemouth area, which is SW. so more geographically relevant giuys are likely to see it if its posted in SW. But hey the main thing is that its captured.