Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena of Basingstoke  (Read 5668 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

I'm in Basingstoke Friday week with an hour or two to kill. I would appreciate any feedback on Gena, the Ukranian pocket rocket. P'net FRs all seem positive but historical, just wanted to know if she still gives the high level of service that so many punters write of, or has she been fucked to bits.

Many thanks in advance.

Offline hillingdonpete

i see her a few years ago, she was "energetic" and happy to please
coincidentally she bid on a reverse booking a couple of weeks ago, happy to do an outcall for £100, which is much below her normal rates

Offline mh

Yes definitely go for a RB if you can as she has lots of extras and they will get thrown in if you specify them.

I've seen her twice. First was a let down: expensive, given run around directions, only got about 40 minutes out of the hour as a result and not what I had asked for (in terms of outfit and requested services) but I was a novice punter then.

Second was as a result of a RB - I got all services I wanted this time (inc WS, anal, photos) and at under her headline rate. She was good at her job when you told her exactly what you liked.

But note this was more than a year ago too.

Offline mh

oops
just noticed she has a bun in the oven, sorry if that is not your thing.

Well since you did her BB, HP, it could be yours. Oops in-fucking-deedy!!

But I cannot understand why you suggested a BBW (and a barebacker on the sly for that matter) in response to an enquiry about a skinny EE girl...!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

for fun
to broaden his horizons

Offline mh

for fun
to broaden his horizons

Well he'd have to broaden them considerably, from a size 8 to a size 18+...  :lol:

Are you not worried that the Child Support Agency are looking you up as we speak, HP?

Offline rudolph hucker

for fun
to broaden his horizons

Thanks HP, my horizons are broad enough already

Wiltsboy01

oops
just noticed she has a bun in the oven, sorry if that is not your thing.

I wondered about that when I saw she was preggo. 
Does she have a partner as there must be a fair chance the kid is a punter's if she is a regular bbacker?
If she is single but her body clock says it time for a kid, then someone got an extra they didn't pay for :)

Offline mh

Does she have a partner as there must be a fair chance the kid is a punter's if she is a regular bbacker?
If she is single but her body clock says it time for a kid, then someone got an extra they didn't pay for :)

She doesn't advertise it, so you have to go asking and HP did. Others may have too I suppose.

Offline rudolph hucker

As an update to my request for info, my meeting was moved up a day so I saw Gena yesterday afternoon.
After I placed her on my to do list sometime ago I really needed to see what all the fuss was about.
Excellent comms., lovely apartment in a nice new development (on the site of the old Basingstoke mental facility).
Gena is not as young as she appears in her profile, and was adamant to stress the point that she was 'late 30s'. I'm 46 and I would place her approximately at the same.
There is no doubt that she is a good punt, well experienced, tight pussy, slim body, small tits. I would recommend her, but not return.
I always remember someone saying 'never go out of your way to meet your heroes because they will most likely be a disappointment' , well, it felt a bit like that.

Happy hunting.

Offline mh

As an update to my request for info, my meeting was moved up a day so I saw Gena yesterday afternoon.
After I placed her on my to do list sometime ago I really needed to see what all the fuss was about.
Excellent comms., lovely apartment in a nice new development (on the site of the old Basingstoke mental facility).
Gena is not as young as she appears in her profile, and was adamant to stress the point that she was 'late 30s'. I'm 46 and I would place her approximately at the same.
There is no doubt that she is a good punt, well experienced, tight pussy, slim body, small tits. I would recommend her, but not return.
I always remember someone saying 'never go out of your way to meet your heroes because they will most likely be a disappointment' , well, it felt a bit like that.

Happy hunting.

Yes her best points are that she has a slim body and small pert tits, even if she is (and I agree with you) probably mid 40s. She also talks dirty and provides all services you could want. Did you get to do anal/CIM/ws/filming/etc with her? And although she wore her BDSM style neck collar for me she wouldn't do any actual bondage as we'd not agreed it in advance. She'd not be a good choice for a GFE, too stern in her manner!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:01:26 am by mh »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

20/03/2014
she stopped 'working' then so is this the same or another pregnancy (I am no good at maths)

ness4

I saw Gena once, way back in something like 2008 (she looked about 40 then)...and have never been back. A lot of the things that have been said on here reflect my experience: the hour starts at the appointed time whether she has given you the address or not (15 minutes I was waiting), extras are all very expensive, and she was very much an automated  visit...no feeling