Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage options  (Read 2519 times)

Online insignia

Greetings. Im in cardiff for 2 days later this week. So please can you guys tell me where is the go to massage place. Would like OWO and shower together appeals. So im drawn towards ginger massage after reading reviews. Any other suggestions. TIA.

Offline Takeapunt81

I would say it's the best. And for me bobo is the best in there so try asking for her

Offline BamBam

Will look to vist her next time im through
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 08:05:44 am by BamBam »

Online insignia

Well today was the day. Fired off a text, no answer. Tried phoning, no answer so made my way but door was locked and no answer there either. I had a 3 hour window so it was wasted

Offline Doyle

Well today was the day. Fired off a text, no answer. Tried phoning, no answer so made my way but door was locked and no answer there either. I had a 3 hour window so it was wasted

That's annoying.  Bad punts and wasted opportunities, two sure fire ways to ruin your day :(

Which number did you use (there are a couple floating around)?  I actually had a reply from the 555 number yesterday telling me which 3 girls were working, but didn't get as far as a booking.

Offline snaitram99

That's annoying.  Bad punts and wasted opportunities, two sure fire ways to ruin your day :(

Which number did you use (there are a couple floating around)?  I actually had a reply from the 555 number yesterday telling me which 3 girls were working, but didn't get as far as a booking.

I think the 555 number is the best one to use. Usually goes to leave a message, but if you do, they get back to you by text fairly quickly with who is there, currently Nina,Bobo and Cici, and further texts asking what time you want, also a list of options, which is maybe too public.

Offline Doyle

I think the 555 number is the best one to use. Usually goes to leave a message, but if you do, they get back to you by text fairly quickly with who is there, currently Nina,Bobo and Cici, and further texts asking what time you want, also a list of options, which is maybe too public.

I haven't had a list of options, maybe that's just if they know you?

Online insignia

It was thee 555 number they answered at 11am today asking me tim⁶e. I replied 3-30pm yesterday please

Offline snaitram99

I haven't had a list of options, maybe that's just if they know you?

They tend to send numerous separate texts, so easy to miss one if you are replying saying what time you want or whatever. Also been shown the list by the girl once inside the premises.

If no reply received within reasonable time, it can be worth turning up and ringing the bell, but that does carry the risk of standing outside waiting to see if anyone answers the door.

Offline snaitram99

Had text saying this week is Bobo, Ella and Irene. Not heard of Ella. Bobo is mentioned on here. I think Irene is Eileen, who I have seen and reviewed.