Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Soph  (Read 905 times)

Offline wakizachi

Hi all,

Have an opportunity to see Stunning Soho tonight. Normally don’t like seeing British / English girls coz I have massive paranoia about it leading back to my wife (somehow)!!??!!??

Reviews on Uk P are pretty mixed but AW reviews are all good.

Any feedback? Am I overthinking this???

External Link/Members Only

Online justalad

I saw her back in January and reviewed.  I also enjoyed hence the positive review. 

There have been OP’s reporting radio silence.

Dependent on what duration you are after but £170.00 for 60 is a little excessive, there are better SP’s out there at a similar price point.  Alice / Raven both cheaper at £150.00 and provide a better service as per the countless reviews.

Online clevertrevor

She looks gorgeous, tried to book her. Few months ago but no reply

Offline wakizachi

I saw her back in January and reviewed.  I also enjoyed hence the positive review. 

There have been OP’s reporting radio silence.

Dependent on what duration you are after but £170.00 for 60 is a little excessive, there are better SP’s out there at a similar price point.  Alice / Raven both cheaper at £150.00 and provide a better service as per the countless reviews.

Thanks. Agree wiht you. Tried to book both Alice and Raven but both are unavailable tonight. I might see Olivia Cardiff tomorrow morning, but she’s older and may not give me the same rush that Soph will.

Online justalad

Thanks. Agree wiht you. Tried to book both Alice and Raven but both are unavailable tonight. I might see Olivia Cardiff tomorrow morning, but she’s older and may not give me the same rush that Soph will.
Hope all works out for you today OP.

Offline wakizachi

Thanks! Ended up booking Giulia for 30m today!!

Online justalad

Thanks! Ended up booking Giulia for 30m today!!
You’ll enjoy that one.