Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amiyah - Cardiff. TOFTT - Any info?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Tempted to TOFTT but does anyone have any intel in this one?

Her profile says she is back as though she's been around before...

Offline Justjim1987

My advise is stay away until she has 5/6 reviews from people who have plenty of feedback.

Offline bolo79bm

My advise is stay away until she has 5/6 reviews from people who have plenty of feedback.

Thanks for your advise. Still worth asking though. She could be a hidden gem!

Offline justalad

Why?

Offline justalad

Thanks for your advise. Still worth asking though. She could be a hidden gem!
Only one SP I remember with similar stats and she was excellent.

Offline Justjim1987

Why?

Just the unknown tbh, I had a terrible 2nd punt in 2019 in a similar situation so I would rather somebody not experience that. Which is why I offered the advise, I know I'm likely over thinking it. Just wouldn't want somebody to end up meeting somebody who's not totally ok. Basically the main reason I prefer using an agency now tbh.

Offline justalad

Just the unknown tbh, I had a terrible 2nd punt in 2019 in a similar situation so I would rather somebody not experience that. Which is why I offered the advise, I know I'm likely over thinking it. Just wouldn't want somebody to end up meeting somebody who's not totally ok. Basically the main reason I prefer using an agency now tbh.
Even the better reviewed SP’s have off days.  A punt is exactly that, a roll of the dice.

Agency SP’s are no different.  I do understand however that SP’s with zero feedback present a potentially higher risk.

Offline Justjim1987

Even the better reviewed SP’s have off days.  A punt is exactly that, a roll of the dice.

Agency SP’s are no different.  I do understand however that SP’s with zero feedback present a potentially higher risk.

Fair point mate

Offline stevesucks69

Go for it fella, dont listen to a guy who has only 1 independant review!  How else is she going to get the business unless you visit and give feedback and then us others may visit

Offline justalad

Go for it fella, dont listen to a guy who has only 1 independant review!  How else is she going to get the business unless you visit and give feedback and then us others may visit
Precisely that.

She looks remarkably like Sophie JMX in her profile pictures.

If incalls become an option… I’ll pay her a visit regardless of volume of reviews.

Offline beemer44

Precisely that.

She looks remarkably like Sophie JMX in her profile pictures.

If incalls become an option… I’ll pay her a visit regardless of volume of reviews.

Don’t know who Sophie JMX is but been speaking over WhatsApp with her regarding a RB.  Seems genuine and I’m probably going to take the plunge. Will review if I meet.   

Offline bolo79bm

Don’t know who Sophie JMX is but been speaking over WhatsApp with her regarding a RB.  Seems genuine and I’m probably going to take the plunge. Will review if I meet.

Let us know how you get on  :hi:

Offline justalad

:thumbsup:

Offline beemer44

Let us know how you get on  :hi:

She’s booked for next week. Will review.     :thumbsup:

Offline beemer44

She came down to London today for our meet. ( 5 hour outcall via RB) Had a smashing time. Will review properly over the weekend. 

Offline bolo79bm

She came down to London today for our meet. ( 5 hour outcall via RB) Had a smashing time. Will review properly over the weekend.

Good to hear. Looking forward to reading :thumbsup:

Offline brianamorgan

Met this girl recently, it will be a negative from me when i get around to it.

Offline justalad

Having a tough run of it Brian recently :(

Offline bolo79bm

Sorry to hear bud

Online jkandjol

Hi Brian, any further info on this one? I got a RB from her too and the one review she has on here tells me I should go for it. But now I see your coment..