Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'tsgabriellaborges' (Trans) - Planning to TOFTT  (Read 3943 times)

Offline mike781

She looks incredible, her candid photo doesn't looked 'Shopped and she's versatile, which is perfect. Very very keen to see her and finally pop my TS cherry. Has anyone seen her, by any chance?

External Link/Members Only

If she wasn't on AW I'd be sceptical, but an AW profile always feels more reliable to me.

If nobody replies with a reason not to see her, wish me luck!

Offline Brewmaster13

Did you make contact with her she certainly looks very good

Offline mike781

I did and she's replied but not the quickest. All pleasant so far. She's in Cardiff until 17th March. I'm hoping lockdown relaxes enough by then. If so, I'm there. As I said, her candid pics look amazing and I've been thinking about her dick all day, haha!

Hope to be back with a review by mid-March.

Offline Brewmaster13

Never thought about seeing a TS but she /he certainly looks good
Hope we get lockdown release so that you can visit and let us know if pictures are genuine
Looking forward to reading your review

Offline mike781

Not that I want to get into pronouns but she likely identifies as she/her...

Anyway, she looks incredible, almost too good to be true. Not sure if it's the coffee but I'm shaking with excitement now and can't stop looking at this photo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gorgeous and with a HUGE, non-Photoshopped cock? Yes, please. Just hope she's a good fuck, knows what she's doing and enjoys her job. Fingers crossed I'll be back in 2 weeks with a glowing review and a new TS addiction!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:22:19 pm by mike781 »

Offline justalad

TS do nothing for me but I’d take a pegging.

Offline Anon389

If anyone meets her could you please review her quickly i would love to meet her before she leaves

Offline justalad

If anyone meets her could you please review her quickly i would love to meet her before she leaves
Why don’t you do the honours and TOFTT?

Offline jay07

Why not ask for any feedback in the Transexual section. It might lead to feedback.

Offline Anon389

I’m not back in Cardiff till the 12th I may be tempted too

Offline justalad

Why not ask for any feedback in the Transexual section. It might lead to feedback.
Not sure why you’ve quoted me Jay?

Offline mike781

Would be great if someone TOFFT but I don't mind that being me! I'd love to see her next week, but the thought of being questioned on public transport bothers me. I hate this pandemic, really has taken away our freedom (to sound American). Fingers crossed the next announcement allows for non-essential shops etc to reopen, then it should be game on.

I just need to feel that penis in my hand! She's gorgeous, too. Got a bit of a crush  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:29:24 pm by mike781 »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Would be great if someone TOFFT but I don't mind that being me! I'd love to see her next week, but the thought of being questioned on public transport bothers me. I hate this pandemic, really has taken away our freedom (to sound American). Fingers crossed the next announcement allows for non-essential shops etc to reopen, then it should be game on.

I just need to feel that penis in my hand! She's gorgeous, too. Got a bit of a crush  :wacko:

We can’t tell.  :lol: :drinks:

Offline justalad

Who’d have known it?  You can easily BS the boys in blue.  Tell them that you are attending an emergency dental appointment in the Heath.

Offline mike781

I'm a terrible liar. If not at the time then afterwards the guilt hits me.

As an update, she responds every now and again although I'm going to leave her in peace now. Her prices are:

Incall £150
Outcall £300 + cost of Uber

Offline justalad

As an update, she responds every now and again although I'm going to leave her in peace now.
Self reflect.  You are coming across as a stalker or time waster.

Offline mike781

Yup, I know, had to hold back. I got excited. Rarely lose my cool. Erch.

Offline Gladius

I've seen her before.... Very passable IRL, ultra feminine and attractive. She is versatile but more of a bottom.

Friendly and pleasant to be around. I had a great time with her.

Offline justalad

I've seen her before.... Very passable IRL, ultra feminine and attractive. She is versatile but more of a bottom.

Your review would have been handy for the OP

Offline justalad

Yup, I know, had to hold back. I got excited. Rarely lose my cool. Erch.
You’ll get there.

Offline mike781

Great to hear, thanks!

Offline Gladius

Your review would have been handy for the OP

Agreed - but I saw her back in January 2020 before lockdown and before I had joined the forum!!!

But duly noted my friend

Offline Hotdogboy88

Agreed - but I saw her back in January 2020 before lockdown and before I had joined the forum!!!

But duly noted my friend

Feel free to give us a rough idea of what you experienced.

Offline docdom

But duly noted my friend

A mini review would be great mate!

Offline BogBog1

She's in Bristol at the moment - I'm supposed to be seeing her today (we arranged it yesterday). She hasn't yet replied to my confirmation message this morning though, so I'm wondering whether she might be a bit flakey. My window of opportunity is only a few hours this afternoon, so if she's one of those who will reply at 7pm and say "come now baayybeee", that won't be an option.

Anyway, fingers crossed for now. She looks fucking gorgeous and her messages yesterday were friendly and flirty. So feeling very hopeful that this'll be a good one, if it happens.

Offline BogBog1

Update: just got back from seeing Gabriella. Full review coming soon but in short: POSITIVE. Friendly, pics real, huge cock, the hottest body I've ever seen on a TS (and possibly on a biological female too)....great punt.

Offline stevesucks69

Update: just got back from seeing Gabriella. Full review coming soon but in short: POSITIVE. Friendly, pics real, huge cock, the hottest body I've ever seen on a TS (and possibly on a biological female too)....great punt.

Biological female? She has a cock she's biological male and always will be. Yes can have the cock removed but they will always have XYchromosomes so biologically will always stat the same

Offline cosmiccosmo

"Biological female? She has a cock she's biological male and always will be. Yes can have the cock removed but they will always have XYchromosomes so biologically will always stat the same"

The OP was referencing the body not the gender!

Offline Hotdogboy88

Biological female? She has a cock she's biological male and always will be. Yes can have the cock removed but they will always have XYchromosomes so biologically will always stat the same

Prehaps if you weren’t so turned on by the thread you would have read it properly.  :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Prehaps if you weren’t so turned on by the thread you would have read it properly.  :drinks:

:D

Offline Ssddooo66

If shes coming back to gods country i might have to dip my toe in the ts zone too

Offline mike781

Ah lucky you! Glad you had a good time, looking forward to your review!

Offline TheMagnet

Saw her back in 2019 when she was staying between Paddington and Edgware Road.

She offers an amazing GFE.  She loves to DFK and is super affectionate.  I didn’t ask her to top me but she definitely comes across as a bottom. 

Her cock is about 7 inches and is very girthy (weapon of ass destruction!).

Should have gone back to see her again but was going through a Pokemon phase where I just wanted to bang them all (as many TSs as possible)  :D

Offline mike781

These girls love to add an extra inch or two, don't they, haha!

Still, another great quick review. Hope I get to see her.

Offline Boxingkinghd

Every so often, you come across a TS that truly gets the heart racing: she is the one that does it for me. I had a chance to see her at the end of 2020 but I choose TS Rose XXL instead! Such a poor choice but I just wasn't prepared to travel to Luton for the punt at the time. I hope she does come back to London!

Offline TheMagnet

Every so often, you come across a TS that truly gets the heart racing: she is the one that does it for me. I had a chance to see her at the end of 2020 but I choose TS Rose XXL instead! Such a poor choice but I just wasn't prepared to travel to Luton for the punt at the time. I hope she does come back to London!

Whilst you’re waiting for her to come back, if you haven’t seen her already try Luna she’s stunning and very chilled out like Gabriella and in London at the moment.

Offline docdom

Sent her a text to see if she had plans to return to Cardiff any time soon and she does!

She said she's thinking about returning in 2 weeks, let's hope she does.

Offline mike781

Great news! I will do everything I can to see her when she's back.

Offline BogBog1

Great news! I will do everything I can to see her when she's back.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. If that means she'll also be stopping off in Bristol for a few days too, then I'll definitely be making a return visit!

Offline mike781

I don't think you'll be disappointed. If that means she'll also be stopping off in Bristol for a few days too, then I'll definitely be making a return visit!

I read your review, she sounds great. Hope she lets me (attempt to) give her oral as I'd love to try.

Offline BogBog1

I read your review, she sounds great. Hope she lets me (attempt to) give her oral as I'd love to try.

Yeah I usually go for it but the vibe wasn't right (if that doesn't sound too hippy). The ultra-feminine TS I referred to in my review, who I dated in New York through Seeking Arrangment, was 100% bottom - definitely with her it was very much like "I want to be treated like a girl" - which I suppose means "you can fuck me, and I'll OWO you like there's no tomorrow - but I'm not going to fuck you or let you suck my dick, because that reminds me I'm a biological guy". I don't know - cod-psychology here! I still REALLY want to suck Gabriella's cock next time we meet, it looked delicious  :P
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 04:22:16 pm by zakkmorrison »