Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Busy Month!  (Read 988 times)

Crusader

Well, first up....I can't believe I've been punting for so many years and only just recently discovered this site! It's so good to find a forum where our little hobbies can be discussed in private with like minded individuals, not really the kind of thing that would go down well over coffee in the office !!

Anyway, after a self imposed abstinence of a few months earlier in the year I've really been making up for lost time and had a busy few months. I'm hoping to get a few reviews put up over the weekend of some meets I've had recently, most of which I think have already been reviewed on here but since not..... Far from Average, Miss Jessica Banks, Olivia Louise, Raunchy K, Kitten 88 and Bustybbw123. I may even delve into the memory bank and churn out a review or two of punts from longer ago if that's not frowned upon?!

Offline Steelworker

I joined in April and wrote some 'price of entry reviews' based on good advice from a seasoned member that it's good to establish credibility. It's been a very helpful way to see new opportunities but also reduce risk of bad ones. You'll get interest, scrutiny and a laugh too.  :thumbsup:

Crusader

Thanks Steelworker.......35 reviews in 5 months? I thought I'd been busy  :D

SeekingtheTruth

I'm always wary of posters who have an avatar uploaded before they even make their first posts. Normally a sign of someone who has had an account here before.

Offline iverthickone

Good to have you on-board Crusader.  Look forward to the reviews.

Offline Steelworker

A few before I joined.

You also see the scrutiny.

Get writing  :thumbsup:

Crusader

Yeah didn't take long  :unknown: better get started on the reviews then!

Offline Mil 34

Welcome to the site. Hope to see your reviews, always good to see new members contribute to the Welsh board

np500

Welcome,I punted, I gigged and I'm now officially  knackerd, great evening out  :drinks: look forward to your reviews, bed !

STAR-LORD

He is a very busy beaver.  :D

morgan3171

Their is a lot of good S P in south wales at the moment even Swansea is good.  :)

Offline iverthickone

You beaver believe it!

He's had more pussies than Mrs Slocombe has our SW!

Offline HughJardon

Luckily I haven't punted much over the last 2 months, not really a conscious thing but just haven't felt the need, granted the prices around our country aren't really a massive aphrodisiac, so Ive been happy to stay in and occasionally pump fist  :hi:

Now Tontobers thriving I can punt once a week time permitting, now that's smart punting  :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

I can see upcoming September's being very quiet indeed, btw welcome to this slice of internet forum The Crusader, I hope you give back what you take away