Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gothgirl666 - Lincoln - TOFTT  (Read 5253 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6941233) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dj_486

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall
Paid £180

Met Gothgirl a few weeks ago, right up my alley.

Met at a residence in the north of Lincoln, not many people about decent enough area. She is exactly as advertised, I did notice that profile says she is a size 16 which is about right. I was happy with this but think photos maybe look slimmer. You want a curvy girl then she delivers.

Lucy, as she states on the profile, was very keen. On her knees to suck my cock. Then a tidy pussy for licking, on with the condom & sex in multiple positions. Lucy was well into it, attentive & plenty of dfk.

Said she was new to the industry, very keen & a good fuck. But the most I’ve ever paid for a punt, I’d see her again but not in a rush at 180.

Offline DLOGAN

is she decent looking facially?

Offline dj_486

Yeah. She has an OF, not hard to find.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thanks fi the TOFTT dude,
I'd really like to see her but i give myself a budget of 150 per hour, it's only 30 quid more but you have to draw the line somewere! Can't even give her a 30 mins trail sesh at 140 per half hour.
Shame

Offline dj_486

Thanks fi the TOFTT dude,
I'd really like to see her but i give myself a budget of 150 per hour, it's only 30 quid more but you have to draw the line somewere! Can't even give her a 30 mins trail sesh at 140 per half hour.
Shame

Yeah I'd see her again at a reasonable hh

Offline Gplincs

Offline Phail_Lord

Offline punting0102

Yeah. She has an OF, not hard to find.

Has anyone else seen her? The choices out there are extremely limited :(

Offline Gplincs

I've seen her but around the city not in "private" and she is a big girl... tall and big
keep this in mind before splashing 180 per hour

Offline shagmore

Says she has a trimmed bush, how trimmed was it as I love a nice bush especially on a large lass

Online scutty brown

Says she has a trimmed bush, how trimmed was it as I love a nice bush especially on a large lass

The review was two years ago, and the author hasn't posted in 8 months so don't expect much of an answer!

Offline Lincs.man1

The review was two years ago, and the author hasn't posted in 8 months so don't expect much of an answer!

Could be a right old state down there then..... :lol:

Offline shagmore

Ahh yes, good point, I only saw the last 2 posts being this year, hence the question.
Need to pay attention a bit more