Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: barbara1347 Leicester  (Read 1009 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline demon_wookie

I have been keeping an eye on the reviews for Barbara for a while as she is part of the £40 Rom group.  The meet was a couple of months back so am a little hazy on the details.

Barbara works in the same place as Nicole and I did have to make sure not to take a wrong turn into Nicole's room by mistake.  Once in the correct room I paid over the £40 fee and both stripped down.  The pics are accurate if not a little touched up, Barbara was quite chatty and friendly and we had a bit of a laugh.  The action was your standard oral with various positions and finished by hand. 

Overall a decent punt with a sexy rom at a good price 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:34:50 am by demon_wookie »

Offline jayjuk

No kissing so not one for me..

Offline teaseme888

She does offer kissing but I believe it’s an extra £10  :dash:

Offline Ivorlongun

I remember seeing her a while back and paid £40 for her basic service and it was basic.
She was quite pleasant but no kissing and when I was close I asked her to finish me by hand,as I hate condoms but she refused to take the condom off and I finished in the bag.
If a girl is afraid of a bit of jizz on her hands she’s in the wrong game.