Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best VFM Massage in Glasgow with happy end?  (Read 6035 times)

glassgowguy

Anyone know of any good massage therapists that actually know what they are doing, with happy ending, touching up top etc? which is very good value for money?

Offline guns

Read my review of Anna.  Massage was average (I think,  having never had a massage before lol),  but a great looking girl and vfm at £40.

glassgowguy

yeah £40 for the half hour, seems not bad! I also like the fact she's smiling in her photos, always a plus! thanks for the reply buddy! I have a question though, some experiences (which I hate) is getting a massage then flip over and then they just start digging in, did she do a good build up and teasing before hand? this really puts me off when they just make it so robotic.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:31:34 pm by glassgowguy »

Offline Seand

Try the lady at CMC 2000 on Great Western Road. Think its £44 hour.

podniecony1

Sorry, Don't know what you mean " lady at CMC on Gt Western Road" . Can you please clarify?

Offline Seand

Chinese massage centre on that road. Qin is her name and she was the only therapist when I visited. Need to book an hour and she will usually oblige!

Offline Jock D

Chinese massage centre on that road. Qin is her name and she was the only therapist when I visited. Need to book an hour and she will usually oblige!

Did you have to ask for the HR, or did she initiate it? Also, was it quite a clinical  or did you get a bit of touching/sensual experience?

ickydicky

Do you have to pay extra for the wank?

Offline guns

Yeah she built up nicely to it with her rubbing her body on mine and rubbing oil into my cock and balls for a bit before she went for it. I had a nice rub of her books too and she smiles throughout you will be glad to hear  :D

Offline Seand

Did you have to ask for the HR, or did she initiate it? Also, was it quite a clinical  or did you get a bit of touching/sensual experience?

No but she has a fair idea of your needs by reaching under and your reactions. A very nice massage treatment and she is ok with some touching.

glassgowguy

so just to confirm Seand and Jock D have had luck here, did they ask for you to keep boxers on etc (as some places do) was it later at night or during the day? Im thinking of booking here to see, so it's £44 for the hour plus what else did you offer or did she ask for extra? :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:35:42 pm by glassgowguy »

podniecony1

You'll be lucky !! She's in Thailand at the moment. :dance: :dance:

glassgowguy

ah crap just made an appointment LOL i`ll call up and cancel, damn was all excited there man, hmm where to go today, back is killing me and quite fancy a rub and tug for a decent price as well. thanks podniecony1 appreciate the info you just saved me a few quid and wasting my time there  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:43:48 pm by glassgowguy »

wilderbeast

I visited a few months ago.  Qin offers a good massage and it was pretty clear from early on how things would end (HR for sure).  She did allow some touching and all things considered it wasn't a bad experience.

The room is comfortable and Qin is pleasant enough.  I didn't find her particularly attractive though and found the experience a bit underwhelming.  Think I tipped her £20 or so on top of the £45 fee?

Don't have any plans to return.

Offline Jock D

so just to confirm Seand and Jock D have had luck here, did they ask for you to keep boxers on etc (as some places do) was it later at night or during the day? Im thinking of booking here to see, so it's £44 for the hour plus what else did you offer or did she ask for extra? :)

Get yourself down to Specsavers mate, I have not seen her,  :unknown: I merely asked Seand a question about his experience with her.

glassgowguy