Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shout out to the glasgow heads  (Read 1146 times)

kam878

Wish this forum had subforums for glasgow and edinburgh, but prob not enough posts to justify having separate ones. Anyway was trying to organise a punt over the weekend but due to time constraints never managed anything. seen few maybe's for through the week this week if i get time to arrange something.

All the glasgow folk, who did yous all see this weekend and any worthwhile girls in town? pref half hour 70 or less?????

Offline Marmalade

I would second that from my own pov. Going through all the Glasgow posts to find Edinburgh is time consuming. But the admin is a hassle unless you subdivide it ("... and the West, including...) or else have a "Rest of Scotland". Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee and very occasionally Dunfermline or Gala don't add up to many but are legitimate for punters in those areas.

Mindful

It's fine the way it is.
Look at the top page for the whole of the UK and you will see how well balanced it is.
The only region that could be split would be London which has 6 times more than Scotland.
I punt in both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Some people in Scotland are so parochial.

Offline Marmalade

If they are honest, I am sure everyone would like a forum just for the places they punt. It just isn't practical.  :cool:

Offline Cactus

I would second that from my own pov. Going through all the Glasgow posts to find Edinburgh is time consuming. But the admin is a hassle unless you subdivide it ("... and the West, including...) or else have a "Rest of Scotland". Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee and very occasionally Dunfermline or Gala don't add up to many but are legitimate for punters in those areas.

The simple solution is that if everyone would end their thread titles with "Edinburgh", "Glasgow", "Aberdeen", "Thurso" etc etc.

E.g. "has anyone got anyone seen cumbucket69 in Glasgow?"

or "Positive cumbucket69 AW Glasgow"

Then in the original post on a new thread post a link to the girls profile, if she has one, if not then stick info of the Sauna she works/worked from, just give as much info as possible in order for fellow punters to help them if a request for info, or as much info to benifit fellow punters in a review.  It's simple and it would remove the requirement to add sub-forums for the various cities and make things alot simpler for punters to pinpoint threads of interest in their local area and also gives the opperunitiy to provide accurate help in the locality which they are familiar.