Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexiaGasp Edinburgh  (Read 1371 times)

Offline S.X. MacHine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get Q

Came across this profile while researching local BDSM enthusiasts, but can find no relevant info on UKP, beyond an AW verification photo showing a worryingly masculine face.
Does anyone have any experience, insight or opinion here?

Offline Boinky

Regardless of it being that it is/isn't or was/wasn't a bloke.

Not a chance as if it looks enough like a bloke for me to wonder, I'd think I was fucking a bloke.

Offline weewilly

Yeah every picture i looked at i just saw a bloke because it was already in my head  :scare:

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get Q

Came across this profile while researching local BDSM enthusiasts, but can find no relevant info on UKP, beyond an AW verification photo showing a worryingly masculine face.
Does anyone have any experience, insight or opinion here?

I've seen that profile up here a few times. I'm sure it was on the verification thread as well. Always thought it was a tranny.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Looks like, the rather aptly named actor, Alan Cumming to me  :D

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Regardless of it being that it is/isn't or was/wasn't a bloke.

Not a chance as if it looks enough like a bloke for me to wonder, I'd think I was fucking a bloke.

+1

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thankyou all for your collective wisdom which confirms my suspicions.
No disrespect to the 'lovely' Alexia, but she's not really my sort of thing.

Offline ComeAgain

I can confirm that Alexia's is 100% female. I had a session with her a year ago, before she joined AW.
Incredibly submissive woman who is good fun to be with.
As her profile states, she is heavily involved in the BDSM and bondage scene, but can switch too.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I can confirm that Alexia's is 100% female. I had a session with her a year ago, before she joined AW.
Incredibly submissive woman who is good fun to be with.
As her profile states, she is heavily involved in the BDSM and bondage scene, but can switch too.

Thanks for that. Is she post op, possibly? Also, says in her AW profile that she will not do oral on guys. This would add a further layer of bizarreness!