Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiang Mai Derby  (Read 5094 times)

Offline Leonthwolf

Hi all, maybe class this as a review but id also like to get a bit more info. Fancied a FBSM legit one, didnt have extras on my mind. So paid Chiang Mai a visit for half hour and the chap said Camilla is free. She came downstairs and WOW young, petite, foreign looking girl. She looked the spit of Georgia May Foote without make up. Instantly went for it. Good solid massage on back, she climbed on top. Very very hard at this point. Low cut top when i turned over i could see her sexy cleavage as she massaged my legs. No cock strokes. Very chatty friendly, albiet young headed girl. She said she was 20 years old which i had no reason to doubt. She was czech but moved here with family when she was young so perfect English. Anyway i just wondered if anyone else had met her and had managed to get extras out of her? Im not gonna lie i bottled it. She came across too innocent. But if i knew she was up for it i would definitely ask the question. She saw my hard cock when i turned over and it didnt put her off but she didnt mention it. But she did mention before this that some guys are jerks and try and force her to see their cocks (mine was covered by a small towel). So yea my question is has anyone saw Camila and had any luck with extras?

Offline Idba522

I thought they’d stopped extras here, sounds like a nice massage though!

Offline Leonthwolf

Oh im not sure. I got took downstairs by an asian lady before and wanked off. But this massage was a lot more sensual and legit. Not to mention she was fit as fuck. She had tight leggings and tight vest top think next time ill just have to point blank ask her if she will take her top off for extra

Offline TobyJohn15

Hey some girls there still do the "speacial massage"
Best just to call him before going in and ask if any of the girls doing it that day.

Problem was once he didn't call the girl to come downstairs UNTIL you have paid and committed

Offline Leonthwolf

Im only interested in that specific girl tho Camilla. Going to ave to grow a pair!

Offline TobyJohn15

Offline badsin

I popped in before Christmas, saw a black girl. Fantastic massage, almost assault thinking about it. I didn't get the impression anything extra was available at that time :unknown:

Offline MrJolly

I visited one Saturday morning last December. Really good massage from a young gothy English woman (Sonya?). No chance of extras at all. Might give it another go tho!

Offline Leonthwolf

Anyone been lately? Had a girl couple of weeks ago Monica, very close swipes but bottled it again. Would have liked to onow if HE was on offer. Just dont want to offend!

Offline Theman1

Monica is the indian girl when she was in Burton she deffo did the £20 hand jobs a couple of years ago, massage was average to crap I remember so never went back. Have seen Nancy in the Burton shop a few times good massage and again does the £20 hand job. Nancy is quite fit and preety for a thai bird she would get my attention if you seen her out and about she dont do much else, I've begged lol. Went other day to Burton shop for a legit massage, got seen by a Greek girl who's name I forget, Massage was okish but no happy ending offered, I asked her as I lay there with a my cock doing a Eiffel Tower impression, she is a deffo no.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:24:08 pm by Theman1 »

Offline Theman1

The best massage and B2B on offer in the midlands is the famous Jasmine of Waverly street, great massage and very good b2b for £80 for the hour. She ain't the best looking but that's subjective but no one can deny her titts are amazing. So if you want a very good massage with a good happy ending and good service she is the one. A simple search on here will find her details. Apart from her no one else comes to mind who offers the full package.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:29:08 pm by Theman1 »

Offline jayuk99

just ask for the special massage when you book as thats the code word for wanting extras

Anyone been lately? Had a girl couple of weeks ago Monica, very close swipes but bottled it again. Would have liked to onow if HE was on offer. Just dont want to offend!

Offline Leonthwolf

Anyone been recently? Any new girls?

Offline mrspock

I like your initial review and would love to know if Camilla is still working there ? :wacko:

Offline Dave the man

Monica is the indian girl when she was in Burton she deffo did the £20 hand jobs a couple of years ago, massage was average to crap I remember so never went back. Have seen Nancy in the Burton shop a few times good massage and again does the £20 hand job. Nancy is quite fit and preety for a thai bird she would get my attention if you seen her out and about she dont do much else, I've begged lol. Went other day to Burton shop for a legit massage, got seen by a Greek girl who's name I forget, Massage was okish but no happy ending offered, I asked her as I lay there with a my cock doing a Eiffel Tower impression, she is a deffo no.
When Monica was at Burton shop I went regular and she allowed touching all over but with clothes on. Her massage to me was spot on and felt her between the legs all the time.  I stopped going to her when she said she had new boyfriend who did not like her doing massage and she then moved away so I could not touch her.  Nancy is fit and good looking but only got HE from her.

Offline Leonthwolf

I like your initial review and would love to know if Camilla is still working there ? :wacko:
Unfortunately not. I called up the other day and she has gone to college!

Offline Theman1

I've seen Monica at Derby several times and over the years her massage technique has improved.
She did B2Bs and HE etc etc for extras, key is to ask and not be shy, she is a great girl and hold a good conversation. I've rang a few times in last few weeks but don't think she is there anymore, any idea what where she may have gone or has she decided she's had enough. Great looking to is Monica but thats all subjective.

Offline Dave the man

I've seen Monica at Derby several times and over the years her massage technique has improved.
She did B2Bs and HE etc etc for extras, key is to ask and not be shy, she is a great girl and hold a good conversation. I've rang a few times in last few weeks but don't think she is there anymore, any idea what where she may have gone or has she decided she's had enough. Great looking to is Monica but thats all subjective.
wow did not know she did that, I really missed out.  Hope she comes back.

Offline jayuk99

monica very slim and pretty, mixed italian and punjabi i think.  been about 3 years since i saw her last

Offline Dave the man

monica very slim and pretty, mixed italian and punjabi i think.  been about 3 years since i saw her last
:thumbsup:

Offline redliner69

With a hairy bush too.

Offline Theman1

Didn't see any Italian in her and most definitely was gull pedigree Indian. Where has she gone?

Online Dipper

Didn't see any Italian in her and most definitely was gull pedigree Indian. Where has she gone?

Please explain gull pedigree.

Offline Theman1

Typo, full pedigree indian I meant lol.

Online Dipper

Typo, full pedigree indian I meant lol.

I realised after :lol:

For a minute I was thinking it was some reference to the Indian caste system.  :lol: