Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her - flexylexi - looks like fun  (Read 1304 times)

Offline agcnospam

This girl came up on an AW search and she seems to have some pretty unusual physical talents, so i wanted to find out if anyone on the forum had seen her or not? Any info/feedback much appreciated (I've done a search already).

Pictures like the one below from her profile page really got me thinking very dirty thoughts indeed;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers guys

Offline NightKid

If you've done the search, then surely you've seen the thread in which she was discussed before - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39143.0;all
So have you asked the guy who's supposed to have seen her?

Offline agcnospam

When I ran the search I only got two hits, both of which were also threads asking for info. There is no review on here for this girl and no one seems to have had a confirmed meeting.

Hence my question - anyone seen her? She is pricey but...the things you could do with a girl like that...hmmm

Offline NightKid

There is no review on here for this girl and no one seems to have had a confirmed meeting.

The guy I was referring to was Quesadilla, who's supposed to have had a booking in mid-Feb according to this post - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39143.msg620225#msg620225
And what I meant by asking was PM-ing him.

If she hasn't been talked about much on UKP, chances are it's unlikely many (if any) has seen her or she's good enough to warrant not being talked about much ... though I highly doubt it's the latter.

Quesadilla

Booking got cancelled by me due to illness, haven't had a chance to reschedule yet.  She's been great with comms and was very understanding when I cancelled so will definitely get back to her at some point.

Offline agcnospam

Cheers for the info, my HL is constantly expanding, however this girl appears to be pretty unique, as far as I can tell. I may just take the plunge, as and when I do, I will report back in due course.

west8

my HL is constantly expanding

Judging by the pictures, she will expand a lot more than just your Hot List.  ;)

Interesting!

Online finn5555

would anyone really pay her hourly rate  :unknown:  :dash: