Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London-Olivia Rose, a repeat visitor!  (Read 2153 times)

johnreynolds

External Link/Members Only

I rarely review, but am doing so because I just read a negative review recently posted about Olivia. Proving that YMMV, I've consistently had very different experiences (having seen her twice while traveling to London, and then a duo with Lia Amelia).

Olivia is very sweet, friendly, and outgoing. Not to mention sexy--just wait til she strips down to her underwear. Unlike what one reviewer claimed (I hate to dignify his comments), I have never found her to be "mechanical" in any way. Olivia will adjust to the situation and go as I want. She has a very high sex drive and is happily up for almost anything.

Olivia is quite beautiful, takes great care of herself, and is in great shape. She's my first call when visiting London.

Offline Moneyd

Phone gone a bit dusty, Olivia?

Offline Foxtail17

Phone gone a bit dusty, Olivia?

Not surprising at £250 an hour

FlyingBreadMan

I rarely review, but am doing so because I just read a negative review recently posted about Olivia. Proving that YMMV, I've consistently had very different experiences (having seen her twice while traveling to London, and then a duo with Lia Amelia).

Olivia is very sweet, friendly, and outgoing. Not to mention sexy--just wait til she strips down to her underwear. Unlike what one reviewer claimed (I hate to dignify his comments), I have never found her to be "mechanical" in any way. Olivia will adjust to the situation and go as I want. She has a very high sex drive and is happily up for almost anything.

Olivia is quite beautiful, takes great care of herself, and is in great shape. She's my first call when visiting London.

You silly little pup.

Olivia, seriously - damage control don't work...

Another pup to be sacrificed.

vw

I rarely review, but am doing so because I just read a negative review recently posted about Olivia.
So you are a white knight then, come to save her form the negative?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NotThePrimeMinister

What next, Olivia, are you going to hack UKP's servers to retrieve my IP and try to identify who dared give you a negative review? Or do you already know who I am because your phone is dusty and never see any clients?