Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese / Korean agency - lost contact  (Read 757 times)

Offline joseki

I am looking for a Chinese "mamasan" who used to run her business in north central london. Her name is Pinkie. she eventually became a friend after becoming a regular of her services but have lost her contact.

if anyone knows and has her number pls private message

OldAdmin

They're always your "friend", up until the point they retire, then you're just stranger who they wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.

Offline joseki

Pinkie supplied the girls, the agent. she has a partner in Asia and therefore organised new girls every few months all very pretty.

the best set up of good looking chinese girls I saw. often a korean and occasionally a japanese.

wish I kept the business number but I went steady one point and one of those resolutions..

now it's all over and well..

CelticWarrior2

Have you tried a 118 118 search of Chinese people traffickers in North Central London?

On second thoughts, scratch that as a bad idea - too many hits to trawl through.

Offline joseki

No the girls were all students on short visas. She used to operate in Edgware road or Marylebone. Had great girls.as she reviews them herself.. the partner was an agent in Asia who supplied girls. where are you pinkie?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

No the girls were all students on short visas. She used to operate in Edgware road or Marylebone. Had great girls.as she reviews them herself.. the partner was an agent in Asia who supplied girls. where are you pinkie?

Nearly 3 years ago and you're still looking  :lol:.

Offline tesla

of course all the girls were here legally.....

3 posts in three years, with no contribution to the forum, don't expect much, if any, help

Online scutty brown

So the OP wants to contact a trafficker. Theres a good reason why he can't......

Offline catweazle

'Nuff said.