Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela naughty in Sutton  (Read 1061 times)

condomman

External Link/Members Only

Before booking I spoke to her on the phone. Simply put I'm fat and I know a lot of girls won't be accomodating so I let her know. She says "no problem honey"
So I get there. Her place being near the Morrisons and in an alley that seems like it has people coming and going through out the day.She greeted me, I go upstairs, give her the cash for 1 hour and she goes and gives it to whoever.
She comes back and starts dancing. Everytime I try to touch her she smiles and moves back.
Eventually I grab her hips and am just about to kiss her belly when I hear "
Okay so today no anal, no kiss, no oral without, no finger...." It put me off straight away. I wasn't that far into the punt, I reckon 5 minutes but I told her I wanted to shorten the session to 30 mins. She was cool about it but said I only had 10 mins left. Couldn't be bothered to argue.
I told her to wank me off and I ended up hitting her curtains (literally her curtains).

After I came it's like she came to life. Started singing and dancing to this "trap queen" song and twerking on me.Very strange.
Pretty girl, slim for a Brazilian and fairly friendly in the end but the punt was pointless. The oral with was pretty okay to be fair but even then the whole thing was robotic and not what is offered on her page.

Offline punk

Before booking I spoke to her on the phone. Simply put I'm fat and I know a lot of girls won't be accomodating so I let her know. She says "no problem honey"
So I get there. Her place being near the Morrisons and in an alley that seems like it has people coming and going through out the day.She greeted me, I go upstairs, give her the cash for 1 hour and she goes and gives it to whoever.
She comes back and starts dancing. Everytime I try to touch her she smiles and moves back.
Okay so today no anal, no kiss, no oral without, no finger...." It put me off straight away. I wasn't that far into the punt, I reckon 5 minutes but I told her I wanted to shorten the session to 30 mins. She was cool about it but said I only had 10 mins left. Couldn't be bothered to argue.
I told her to wank me off and I ended up hitting her curtains (literally her curtains).

After I came it's like she came to life. Started singing and dancing to this "trap queen" song and twerking on me.Very strange.
Pretty girl, slim for a Brazilian and fairly friendly in the end but the punt was pointless. The oral with was pretty okay to be fair but even then the whole thing was robotic and not what is offered on her page.

She realised she got payed £120 for doing fuck all, did you get some £ back?

RepsForJesus

Been slightly interested in seeing her, but won't now.

Shame because the area seams to be void of WG's.

condomman

She realised she got payed £120 for doing fuck all, did you get some £ back?
Yes mate, she gave me back £60

condomman

Been slightly interested in seeing her, but won't now.

Shame because the area seams to be void of WG's.
There's also the Oriental place in the estate. I'd advise you avoid that as well. The Brazilian place in Wallington used to be pretty good but only saw one in there and pretty similar now I come to think of it...but the sex was great.

condomman

Seems to be a different girl now using this profile

Offline Billy no mates

Thank you

This is why I am already in love with this site. Saw this girl, she is near me at the moment, faniced a treat. you have saved me £120

Thanks again