Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inside Out London on BBC1 17 Feb  (Read 1603 times)

Online WARSZAWA16

Has a feature whereby - "Gareth Furby meets the families under siege from the pimps and prostitutes working on their doorstep". It will probably only be for about 10 minutes or so but might be of interest.

Offline Ozy84

Was trying to find the street prostitution thread to post this link but appears to be out of bounds for me or removed....

Some of you regulars might spot your cars if you look close enough.... :D

Offline PatMacGroin

It's been on the BBC Regional News Reports for London today as well. Promotion for tonights show:

External Link/Members Only

The report I saw mostly repeated in the link above focused on a large group of street walkers that work around a block in Edmonton. Lot of covert recording of the girls from a nearby flat. So any of you guys that like to visit that punting location might see yourself on TV tonight with a blurred out face, hope your tracksuit and trainers combinations aren't too recognisable!  :scare:

Offline Kamilondon

Anyone else watched the inside out programme on bbc tonight ?

Personally I didn’t know it was going on in London.

What were you thoughts gents ?
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

Frightening shit.  But little to do with my hobby the way I play it.  Fight club is not Vegas boxing. They gotta fix something.

Punting is already legal.  But it is awkward for some. (Not for me...I find it easy to book a legal fuck)

I think they should make brothels legal.  Better for all the girls who might work solo.  Eliminates Romanian pimp scum who traffic SWs.

Offline Kamilondon

Frightening shit.  But little to do with my hobby the way I play it.  Fight club is not Vegas boxing. They gotta fix something.

Punting is already legal.  But it is awkward for some. (Not for me...I find it easy to book a legal fuck)

I think they should make brothels legal.  Better for all the girls who might work solo.  Eliminates Romanian pimp scum who traffic SWs.

Agree 100% with you on that bud.
I personally would never pick up a bird from a street corner.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DonDickDraper

hope your tracksuit and trainers combinations aren't too recognisable!  :scare:

Surely you mean a gentleman’s suit and bowler hat.

:hi: