Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KAORI NAUGHTY GIRL - Stoke Newington  (Read 560 times)

Farlamba2

External Link/Members Only

Comms: usual place that the Latin parlour operates in this area, right next to the station. When I arrived at the address I had to wait an hour cause apparently the “girls were not home yet”

The girl: I only punted her for the culo grande and yes she does have a fat ass that I squeezed and put my face on, it was a huge firm ass. Her boobs were very nice to grab too. Face is average and she wasn’t dressed sexy at all with no makeup.

The meet: the usual ow then cow girl and doggy to finish. She positioned herself away from me when giving ow which was annoying and during cowgirl she buried her head next to mine to restrict access of me potentially kissing her neck and fondling her boobs which was also annoying. I can see why she gets negative reviews because she’s very lazy and restricts you from touching and groping her a lot. She wasn’t a total bitch attitude wise so I chose to give a neatrul instead and because that fat ass was muy bien. Only visit her if you are a big ass lover or else it will be shit cause she is a typical cum quick and go rush job type.

nicholasbrown92

I've punted her quite a few times and tbh it's her body ass and thighs that keep drawing me back to her. She is abit to lazy and moody for my liking sometimes so I dnt think I'll be seeing her again.

Online last_days_of_logan

I've punted her quite a few times and tbh it's her body ass and thighs that keep drawing me back to her. She is abit to lazy and moody for my liking sometimes so I dnt think I'll be seeing her again.

yes you will ;)

nicholasbrown92

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Marcusnash187

I've seen kaori before and you're spot on with you're review. The girl is literally just a BIG ass! Without her only selling point she is without a doubt one of the worst whores out there lol. But that booty will always get guys coming back for more.  :hi:

Farlamba2

I've seen kaori before and you're spot on with you're review. The girl is literally just a BIG ass! Without her only selling point she is without a doubt one of the worst whores out there lol. But that booty will always get guys coming back for more.  :hi:
I’ve read back her reviews again post punt and it’s weird how she does the exact same things for every punter. She asked me “you ok?” twenty times aswell like another punter mentioned in his review of her. She’s notorious for restricting movements too.

nicholasbrown92

I’ve read back her reviews again post punt and it’s weird how she does the exact same things for every punter. She asked me “you ok?” twenty times aswell like another punter mentioned in his review of her. She’s notorious for restricting movements too.
She loves asking this. Also is it just me or is she very awkward sometimes?