Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARIAGLAM - Any info?  (Read 785 times)

Offline redmagnus

Morning gents.

Have a booking with External Link/Members Only tomorrow.

She has a special rate daytime £180/hour....anyone had any experience since i can't seem to find an AW profile?

Thanks in advance  :cool:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Morning gents.

Have a booking with External Link/Members Only tomorrow.

She has a special rate daytime £180/hour....anyone had any experience since i can't seem to find an AW profile?

Thanks in advance  :cool:

A bit odd asking for intel after making a booking. She's marketing herself all over the place by the looks of it: backpage, Friday Ad, Cherrygirls and others. Claims to be 37 eh? Mid 40s or more would be my guess.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172388

I look forward to the review!

Offline The Film Director

I'm 99% certain this is the Maria who advertised a few years back on many agencies (Diva, HC, etc).  I did see her once, she is Bulgarian (allegedly), pretty hot with nice boobies, but a bit formal.  I remember she insisted I went and washed my knob in the sink having had a shower  :lol:.  Services-wise it's a bit hazy, but I think good DFK and OWO and did CIM and got me to pop twice so can't be that bad.  I had seen her profile recently, but decided (at £200/hr) there was better out there  :hi:

Offline redmagnus

Thanks for the help fellas......am new at this  so bear with me while i attempt to contribute...... review soon.

Offline redmagnus

Reminds me of Caprice about 10 years ago but with bigger hooters...... :cool:

Reminds me of Caprice about 10 years ago but with bigger hooters...... :cool:

Yes, the hooters were outstanding IIRC, but may have gone south in the intervening period  :unknown:

Offline redmagnus

A beautiful storm in an e cup....review on Monday

A beautiful storm in an e cup....review on Monday

Will read with interest  :thumbsup:

BTW if you're into hooters, check this one out.  Recently returned.

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few years ago and I think she is reviewed on here somewhere.

Offline redmagnus

Very nice too....are this “top secret” outfit reliable?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 04:10:36 pm by redmagnus »

Very nice too....are this “top secret” outfit reliable?

Yep, I've used them loads of times, but only maybe 1-2 this year.  She's also on Hot Collection I think if there's any prob with TS.