Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Face Lara - Brazilian - Baker Street  (Read 3458 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

She also has profiles on other sites:

£100 / 30 mins

Decided to take a risk with this WG as she has some cracking social media type selfies on her profiles (although has a 'no show' negative review on here).

Comms:
Arranged time and date with her over the phone. Pretty simple and easy. Confirmed via text on morning of booking beforehand.

Location and premises:
Basement flat really close to Madame Tussauds. Flat isn't horrendous but shower isn't the greatest (with no fresh towels)  :thumbsdown:

Appearance:
Opened the door in a mini skirt and bra. She looked extremely pretty and fuckable; good makeup, nice facial features, toned body, good size tits and fantastic ass which I will come on to soon. Mid 20s. She was extremely welcoming and friendly - great vibe  :thumbsup:

Punt:
Went into her room, some small talk, sorted out the paper work and went for a shower (damp towel which was pretty annoying)   :angry:

I went back into the room and initiated. Lack of interest in kissing, let alone FK/DFK. Undressed her to reveal her lovely pert C cup natural breasts. Got her to do a little lap dance for me, and she slowly took off her skirt to reveal her ass. Absolutely incredible. Best ass I've seen period (WG and non WG)  :yahoo:

Laid on the bed and she gave me some pretty average OWO. Lack of eye contact and attention to the balls - she seemed pretty shy, almost innocent, but was a great sight as she is quite a pretty looking girl.

Rubbered up and fucked her in a number of positions; mish, pro bone, cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggy and also fucked her on her a desk in her room (popping into the bag). Particular highlight was doggy and reverse cow girl - she has a nicely shaped, toned, firm ass and her rhythm in RCG was splendid!

Popped at 20 mins so decided to ask for a 5 min massage to get my monies' worth. Pretty terrible attempt at a massage, more just rubbing oily lotion onto my back. She also told me she used to do some 'modelling' back in brazil and won't be in the country long as she loves travelling.

As I was leaving she introduced me to a few other WGs girls in the lounge in her flat if I wanted a duo. Can't remember exact details but they were not the most attractive. Exchanged pleasantries and bailed.

Overall

Pretty, mid 20s Brazilian with an absolute peach of an ass and gym fit bod.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Lovely looking find.

Offline MajorPayne

Good looking girl.
At  these prices though I am beginning to think that I won't have a punting future if they become the norm.

Offline Moneyd

Shame about the average owo and lake of kissing. Otherwise I’d be in an Uber now.

Offline Moneyd

I am very interested in finding out who the blonde girl with the big tits is standing with her.

Offline PLeisure

I am very interested in finding out who the blonde girl with the big tits is standing with her.
Was just about to ask the same  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Had appointment with her.
Twice rang her for address. ..
Telling me she will send it, but never did..
Didn't bother with her..
The SIGN WAS THERE
Saw Thaisa instead. ..👅👅👅👅👅

Lying bitch told me she kissed over phone, OP no kisses..
Glad I did not see her..

A few months back this was..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:38:53 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Presumably one of the unattractive ladies OP saw on the way out.

Offline tantric talents

So...   Skokka and Lazypal.com
Must have sleepwalked past these sites.
New AW/ Vivastreet pretenders?

Offline king tarzan

OP no offence you seem easily pleased.
This is more neutral at best or at worst negative
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline marcello

Thanks rushpanda for the review, service seems pretty average...nonetheless she seems pretty hot.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP ... HL'd for sure! :hi:

Offline rushpanda

Presumably one of the unattractive ladies OP saw on the way out.

Unfortunately not! otherwise I would have stuck around to enquire for sure  :cool:

OP no offence you seem easily pleased.
This is more neutral at best or at worst negative

To the contrary IMO (no offence taken  :thumbsup:). Kissing isn't a deal breaker for me personally, and although her oral wasn't spectacular, it wasn't horrendous by any means. She was friendly and welcoming otherwise, so I can't warrant a neutral nor negative for that matter. For others who place higher importance on FK or DFK then that would probably change your perception and subsequent rating.
Banned by:

Offline Stanford97

Best ass I've seen period

I’m hooked. I just hope he’s seen a lot of asses.

Offline rushpanda

**Warning** - I assume she left the country and has returned, but received an unsolicited message from her telling me shes back in the country and available for bookings. Heads up for any of you not using a punting phone, particularly those of you with a significant other!
Banned by: