Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Natalie_x Burnt Oak  (Read 3669 times)

mrhappypants

A WIGIG* bargin in Burnt Oak

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A slightly unusual punt for me as I have been a bit under the weather recently but my personal regime meant I needed a punt and got this referral tangentially from another punter.  This will be high level as she is soon to leave and tells me she will not return.

Logistics
Arranged by phone and text with the maid the day before.  They were on time with confirmation and texted during the journey to check I was on my way. 

10 minutes from Burnt Oak and easy to locate. Safety, worth noting another flat on a lower floor pushed their door open as I entered the block...so have your wits about you as you go into the building or you could find yourself at the wrong flat.  She opened the door of the floor of the flat as I approached so very discrete.  The room is fine if a little bare. There is a well placed mirror by the side of the bed.  Battered shower but clean towel.

She easily passed the 60 second 4 S test
Sexy?
Services?
Smells good?
Smiles?

Looks
I thought 7/7 physically and facially.  Size 8, 5’6’’ tall (but not sure).  Attractive in a grey shift and matching black set underneath.  No hygene issues. The highlight is her very nice perfectly shaped c cup bosom with inverted nipples.  The photos are accurate, of her bottom somewhat flattering, of her face less so.  Some of the reviews are generous. Her English is pretty limited.  She told me she was 27.

Service
£100 ph FK, HR, OWO, Massage, CIM, Swallow no extras and delivered as discussed.
She is a quiet, somewhat shy and rather reserved person but was quite engaged and willing if a little submissive.  I got some sensuous FK, HR, OWO, Massage, some pretty clueless B2B, and a good CIM swallow ending.  She opened up after the act, was chatty and I liked her.  I did not feel rushed.  She told me she is leaving for good at the beginning of December (I think she said the 7th).

*When It’s Gone It’s Gone

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:34:47 am by mrhappypants »

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. And very good that although she is about to quit, standards seem to have been kept up. I have found in the past that girls get demob happy when about to quit as they arent really looking to get regulars any more so can put in a poor shift.

Offline Malik

Very nice She is hot girl nice body does she allows sucking her nipples?

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review. And very good that although she is about to quit, standards seem to have been kept up. I have found in the past that girls get demob happy when about to quit as they arent really looking to get regulars any more so can put in a poor shift.

Me too.  I wouldn't have booked if I had known and I would say she is an exception to a rule that is generally worth observing.

Very nice She is hot girl nice body does she allows sucking her nipples?

I did not try.  She was pretty cool with me smoothering her in oil so I suspect you would be fine.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:33:44 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Good-timer

Yes she does. I visited her in Feltham a while back and can confirm she enjoys a good fingering bashing/ nipple suck!

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP...shes a good fkk and told me 10 weeks ago she was quitting.....she has been back twice since then..........friendly girl but a little moody my last visit.......

mrhappypants

thanks for the review OP...shes a good fkk and told me 10 weeks ago she was quitting.....she has been back twice since then..........friendly girl but a little moody my last visit.......

Interesting; I read from this the service is not consistent from visit to visit.    Dubhcarr - I would be very interested in what have been your top three punts of the year if you are willing to share in the thread of the same name on the general London board?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:26:59 am by mrhappypants »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the heads-up, MHP ... WIGIG indeed, so I'd better get in there quick-sharp! :music:

Offline dubhcarr

Interesting; I read from this the service is not consistent from visit to visit.    Dubhcarr - I would be very interested in what have been your top three punts of the year if you are willing to share in the thread of the same name on the general London board?

yeh last time I visited she was down about not getting a job...it affected her and the punt but who knows........best three theres to tell........apart from my regs....who are always good........good punts have included...Tori T/Alizee/hot Victoria/GG Porsha..........and I have punted some very pretty girls some of whome were meh.........worst punt (not so) lovely ivy who I see is back in brentford...so you have it mr HP.... :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

Form a queue guys, Natalie’s back, and I’m going to give her a huge positive following my visit!

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Form a queue guys, Natalie’s back, and I’m going to give her a huge positive following my visit!

Brilliant.  Any idea if it is a flying visit?

Offline Sparta Prada

Brilliant.  Any idea if it is a flying visit?

She told me she will leave in 2 weeks. Get in there quick!

Offline tantraman

Sparta Prada, you genius! :hi: ... My punting prayers have been answered! :dance: ... I revelled in Natalie twice ... exactly around this time last year ... I thought she was WIGIG forever, and am so pleased to learn she's back, albeit for a fucking fortnight.

I know it's not British, but I think I might have to jump the queue for this one! :yahoo:

mrhappypants

Sparta’s bump on this profile is much appreciated. 

Does anyone know recent wearabouts or current profile details for SP’s Veronika and Kylie who both worked this same location in Burnt Oak?  The_Don recommended both to me and each were in the same league as Natalie.

Pm if you prefer

Offline The_Don

I've not punted at this location, for some time.

mrhappypants

I've not punted at this location, for some time.

Understood in light of your description of multiple profile swops on _Natalie_x's profile on another thread.   It is a shame to lose track of good SP's after covering the hard yards of identifying them.