Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cindy 2021 - Barking  (Read 2344 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6107004) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline cal2

Sexy Cindy 2021- Barking

External Link/Members Only

Positive - however attempted B&S by maid

House with other girls working in Barking

Price

£60 for half hour

Comms

All by text and phone call- you realize when you get there that you speaking to a maid as the girl barely speaks any English

When I got there was let in by female maid. led upstairs to room where there was a younger and much slimmer girl approx 20 years old. This girl was attractive but not what I was after on this day!!

I know what I want and she went and she went to get the girl I was after which was Cindy!

Nationality

Dominican- no reason to doubt that

Physical/hygiene

This girl was just what i was after! mid 20s to early 30. Thick and curvy! knew it was girl I was after as had the leg tattoo in the aw picture
Girl is even better in person.
definitely a bubble butt contender and a great sight in doggy.

Clean girl friendly and seemed into it. No complaints noticeably pretty pedicured feet also,

Service

Could not fault her, this lady was enthusiastic and delivered. only caveat is that text stated OWO but quite clear this is not an option (comms handled by maid so dont think the girl realizes) Im not fussed about OW
OW given well by the girl, missionary then flipped her over to doggy where i finish- the sight of her in doggy was great.

not much chit chat due to language but girl remained very friendly and I was on my way

Would return but prepared to walk if not available as quite clear there is chance of B&S. I was lucky she wasn't occupied when I got there.

Offline Poker penis

Where in barking is this brothel house mate?

Offline Private Parts

Where in barking is this brothel house mate?
Not sure but they are accessing from Spain!
Maybe the local Bar King

Offline Convince Me