Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice+best+69kiss - E17 Walthamstow  (Read 1458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5241499) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Travelled down from Northern England for a meeting.  Stayed overnight in the west end, arrived in Walthamstow in bad mood as I don't enjoy public transport at the best of times.  Just as I emerged from the tube station the guy I was meeting called to say he'd be at least an hour but probably an hour and a half late.  My instant reaction was to look up what's in the area on Adultwork and find someone with a phone number.

This girl had been reviewed the day day before on here so I called and agreed 30 mins £60 got an address, arrived by taxi within 15 mins of the call.

She's quite small and was pleasant/friendly, not a great deal of chat. Paid the money over and she left briefly I definitely had the impression someone else was in the house but didn't see or hear anyone.

She came back in and took her robe off to reveal nice naked body, I never know the best way to start these meetings and so asked for a massage to which she agree, no oil or talc so just some gentle rubbing really and with a bit of guidance that ended up with her kissing me down the length of my back. Her long hair doing the same was an added bonus. She didn't get the hint when i raised my hips to go for a reach under but again with a bit of guidance she obliged. Not long afterwards I turned over and condom was straight on and went straight for a 69. Half decent BJ and her pussy was clean and it was a lovely view I had for a few minutes. The sap was rising so over on to all fours and I pumped away before the inevitable.

She wasn't the most responsive girl I have been with . If I was in the same situation again I would go back and see her with confidence. If I was planning a punt in advance I'd probably find someone more in tune with my tastes.

So a positive with a but at the end.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Turns over and straight on with condom, so the owo listed is complete nonsense then?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sergei needs to take it down off profile.

Offline Wozel

OP was OWO available? Also was the ass as tasty as looks in the pics?