Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeatriceSara92 - E1 - Failed to keep booking, stood outside with another punter  (Read 1433 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Patricia92 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online PilotMan

BeatriceSara92

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms

Responded very quickly to text request for booking.
I asked what services were available;
“Evryting babe:-*anal and owo is extra m”

Upon further enquiry OWO was £30 extra, kissing included but didn’t respond to my question of DFK or just lips. I said I would book 30 minutes and if I liked the look of her to extend for 1 hour. She agreed and sent me the postcode.

The location

Brune St E1, around the back streets between Brick Lane and Commercial St in a council block.

On street parking nearby in Commercial Street.

Shoreditch Overground and Aldgate East underground 10 minute walk

Price: 30 minutes £70 / 1 hour £120

Upon arrival

Arrived five minutes before the agreed time, sent a text to say I was here. No response. Waited a few minutes and called. Sorry baby I need to have a shower, I’ll be ten minutes. I told her OK but no longer.

10 minutes later I call and she says come, I tell her to text me the flat number. I get the same text with just the postcode. Text her back and asked for the block name and number and said text it and also said  be discreet Pls. – which you’ll see is quite ironic considering it’s directly opposite a really busy office block where lots of people gather outside to smoke.

I buzz on the entry phone no response, I keep buzzing, no response.

I call again and she says to press the buzzer, which I do while I’m on the phone to her. I can’t hear it in the background so I suspect I’m talking to a maid, she hangs up.

I text her again and tell her she needs to come down, she texts back ring the buzzer again. Now another punter walks up while I’m standing there and presses the same number :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:. I text her to tell her there’s another guy here.

I tell him I’m also buzzing that number. He walks off and so do I and text her to tell her we’ve both left.

She texts me again saying don’t worry ring, it’s now thirty minutes past the agreed time. Too late I’ve already left.  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

This girl is obviously retarded...probably why she hides her face.

FlyingBreadMan

Oh...looks like you dodged an incoming SCUD missile (let alone a bullet)

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

25 years old?  Tough paper round!

Online PilotMan

25 years old?  Tough paper round!

Result, I did dodge that one.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Maybe the 92 gives it away  :lol: :lol: that would make her 35, even that would be generous for those pics.

I didn't bother to check the veri pic - schoolboy error - I just searched for her AW number on here.

To top it off I've just had exactly the same thing happen again - double booked and standing outside with another punter!!

You can't make this shit up!!  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:35:35 pm by PilotMan »

FlyingBreadMan

Result, I did dodge that one.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Maybe the 92 gives it away  :lol: :lol: that would make her 35, even that would be generous for those pics.

I didn't bother to check the veri pic - schoolboy error - I just searched for her AW number on here.

To top it off I've just had exactly the same thing happen again - double booked and standing outside with another punter!!

Did you hi-five him?

Offline punk

Oh...looks like you dodged an incoming SCUD missile (let alone a bullet)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Too many sun bed sessions  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline punk

You should have both gone for a pint and decide on your next punt.Agreeing not to go for the same prossie.

Offline MrMatrix

Think you had a close shave there OP. Bloody Romanians.  :dash:

Offline HighlyMotivated

That would make her 25  :unknown:

Online PilotMan

Offline Celticstu

Has anyone seen any of these Romanians round Aldgate
All seem to have hot bodies. Advertise anal but when you text it's always the same 'at discretion, I have to see you baby'

I just assume when you turn up they automatically say you're too big so I never bother. Shame as so many of them look hot.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Has anyone seen any of these Romanians round Aldgate
All seem to have hot bodies. Advertise anal but when you text it's always the same 'at discretion, I have to see you baby'

I just assume when you turn up they automatically say you're too big so I never bother. Shame as so many of them look hot.

Looking at the latest AW feedback for External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

06/12/2017 16:35 Seeking Services
what a great girl, no cim or owo but still a great fuck, A level taken and enjoyed as well as anal play. Many thanks

Pardon my ignorance, no cim, no owo (i'll assume no kissing being Romanian) but A levels is ok? :unknown: