Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice.bby in Stratford  (Read 941 times)

1 review(s) for beatrice.bby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fitalic

Was checking that Roma pictures and really liked her bum, called her asked her to send me postcode but she said no credit so she gave me over the phone. English seems to be ok.

When I arrived it was some cheap hotel on E15, Vicarage Ln. Called her she gave me room number. When I get to the room number is called her again and asked her to open the door, she took like 5 min to open it. Surprise-surprise it was not her, some shortie woman very fat, keep saying to me "Good service, good service" I said I am not staying good bye and the room was really small.

So the only way is negative for wasting my time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

Was checking that Roma pictures and really liked her bum, called her asked her to send me postcode but she said no credit so she gave me over the phone. English seems to be ok.

When I arrived it was some cheap hotel on E15, Vicarage Ln. Called her she gave me room number. When I get to the room number is called her again and asked her to open the door, she took like 5 min to open it. Surprise-surprise it was not her, some shortie woman very fat, keep saying to me "Good service, good service" I said I am not staying good bye and the room was really small.

So the only way is negative for wasting my time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Seems like a typical B+S job from the maid.