Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich brothels  (Read 13088 times)

PJNorwich

Anyone know of any decent brothels in Norwich?

Offline socks

Anyone know of any decent brothels in Norwich?
Wholly off-topic but have you really been a member here for almost three years without posting until today?

PJNorwich

That's correct. Now back on topic, any brothels in Norwich?

Offline hockogrockle

Since you Avatar is "PJ Norwich", shouldn't it be you telling us this as a helpful first post, rather than you asking for the information from others? Or is that Norwich, New South Wales?

Offline socks

Not established parlour type ones that I'm aware of. But that's not my scene, very much prefer the independents, so if they were out there I wouldn't know. That said there's a few addresses that are undoubtedly brothels because there are more than one WG operating from there.

Setting aside threesome punts, I'm aware of having entered two. One in the Unthank road area from which I walked because the girl I'd confirmed with 30 seconds earlier, amazingly wasn't available but the altogether skankier one who greeted me was. Fuck the B+S pimped EE bullshit! The other was Heigham way and I didn't suss until after I'd left her room but that was in my very early days and a year or two before the walking incident. The girl was the one I booked but it was my first stereotypically bland, disinterested EE experience. When I left I saw other girls sitting around in the lounge obviously between clients.

Despite what others might post there are plenty enough decent independents in and around the fine city and wider county. Why would you want to go to a brothel?

Offline itk

Not established parlour type ones that I'm aware of. But that's not my scene, very much prefer the independents, so if they were out there I wouldn't know. That said there's a few addresses that are undoubtedly brothels because there are more than one WG operating from there.

Setting aside threesome punts, I'm aware of having entered two. One in the Unthank road area from which I walked because the girl I'd confirmed with 30 seconds earlier, amazingly wasn't available but the altogether skankier one who greeted me was. Fuck the B+S pimped EE bullshit! The other was Heigham way and I didn't suss until after I'd left her room but that was in my very early days and a year or two before the walking incident. The girl was the one I booked but it was my first stereotypically bland, disinterested EE experience. When I left I saw other girls sitting around in the lounge obviously between clients.

Despite what others might post there are plenty enough decent independents in and around the fine city and wider county. Why would you want to go to a brothel?

Similar story regarding Unthank Rd, had a decent punt with an oriental, and on the return was met with a different WG to one I'd booked. Walked on that ocassion, so I though I'd give it one last try just before Christmas and had the same outcome. I was ushered in to the room from an arm behind the door only to find it wasn't the same as the girl in the pics. Again I walked and won't be returning.

Offline Johnbean

There was one near the Tesco on Dereham road with a range of EE girls. They advertised on AWork usually as 'Latino'. None off my hotlis are active but will post back when they return!

Services were hit and miss, first one I was couldn't do enough for me and the second and third were wet wipe then "you will have to be quick" types.