Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING: Verity Buckingham (currently Bury St Edmunds)  (Read 663 times)

Offline happyharry

My search for fresh meat along the A14 corridor threw up this one. Her profile does ramble on, and a minimum 1.5 hour booking @ £170 won't be to everyones liking however, I decided to investigate further.

A quick UKP search using her AW profile number resulted in a string of warnings from punters in other regions.  Don't say you haven't been warned.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

My search for fresh meat along the A14 corridor threw up this one. Her profile does ramble on, and a minimum 1.5 hour booking @ £170 won't be to everyones liking however, I decided to investigate further.

A quick UKP search using her AW profile number resulted in a string of warnings from punters in other regions.  Don't say you haven't been warned.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yeah sure she was in Chelmsford not long ago but did search on here and avoided....... great tool this........ unlike Jose mouriniho he is a bad tool

Offline Mr333

All those idiots paying her cash upfront, the fake age & doctored pics, you definitely dodged a bullet there!  :bomb: