Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Cox-Thurrock-Grays  (Read 1221 times)

Subslave

Has anyone had any recent meetings with Nina.
She does have an immaculate and large amount of AW feedback, but not so much info on here so it seems.
Good black girls seem so hard to find, so any other recommendation in this area or even London would be appreciated.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

There are 5 reviews here, all positive and 3 of them from June and July this year. Seems decent enough to me, although I haven’t read them.

Subslave

Yes, but two are from banned punters.

Offline sensualencounter

As I said, i hadn’t read them. But you’re right about the banned ones. Can’t help any more than that.

Offline themagicrat

Two of the others look suspicious as well; although the Scottish one does mention getting OWO without paying the extra so it does corroborate one of them.

Offline johnsmith98765

I saw her in April this year for a duo booking with her and Gina Smith (no longer working).

She was friendly enough and provided a good service including those on her enjoys list.

Subslave

I saw her in April this year for a duo booking with her and Gina Smith (no longer working).

She was friendly enough and provided a good service including those on her enjoys list.

Many thanks.
Was her service enthusiastic or just good and the are they photos pretty accurate? She looks hot in them.
Shame about Gina Smith. she looks bang on.

Offline johnsmith98765

Many thanks.
Was her service enthusiastic or just good and the are they photos pretty accurate? She looks hot in them.
Shame about Gina Smith. she looks bang on.

If I’m totally honest I don’t remember that well. I think she was pretty into it and she seemed to enjoy what she does. The photos are accurate to an extent. They’re fairly edited but you get a general idea from the photos.

Massive shame about Gina stopping.

Subslave

If I’m totally honest I don’t remember that well. I think she was pretty into it and she seemed to enjoy what she does. The photos are accurate to an extent. They’re fairly edited but you get a general idea from the photos.

Massive shame about Gina stopping.

Thanks for your feedback. I think I may put her on the back burner for now. She sounds ok, but not great. I think I'll keep on looking. Cheers.

Offline johnsmith98765

Thanks for your feedback. I think I may put her on the back burner for now. She sounds ok, but not great. I think I'll keep on looking. Cheers.
i do recommend Olivia if she’s in your area.

External Link/Members Only

Subslave

i do recommend Olivia if she’s in your area.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks. She looks slightly bigger than I might normally go for to be honest. But always good to keep an open mind.

Offline MCullen71

Has anyone had any recent meetings with Nina.
She does have an immaculate and large amount of AW feedback, but not so much info on here so it seems.
Good black girls seem so hard to find, so any other recommendation in this area or even London would be appreciated.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen her twice this year.  Good looking - photos are accurate but obviously very professional.  She provides an excellent service, no clock-watching and is very friendly.  Great oral but no CIM.  Gina Smith is her cousin if I recall.  Definitely worth a visit.

Offline Steve Jones.

I've seen Nina a couple of times this year and found her to be very friendly and enthusiastic, happy to oblige my tastes which are admittedly fairly vanilla. She's a very pretty girl and very tall with high heels on. She works out of a private house on a large estate and  I wonder who's watching when I go there maybe not too discreet but she gets you to call when a short distance away and leaves the door ajar so can go in quickly without knocking or ringing and no hanging around nearby. Once inside house is immaculate and the high quality service begins. She will only see gents with recent positive AW feedback.

Loveithard

Now Gina has finish, will take a look at Nina.
Thanks for the feed back Steve...