Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester!  (Read 2294 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ghostpunter1

Went to see Mandy recently after reading through her reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Communications

All done through UKP and text. Very smooth, really accommodating and friendly comms. Booked a 30 minute meet.

Price

£80 - 30 minutes

Location/Incall

Parked outside on the street, no problems. Quite, discreet and plenty of parking spaces available. Directed to a very clean, tidy and modern apartment. Into the room, nice en-suite bathroom and shower available. Offered a drink and gladly accepted, it was a hot day, and things were about to get hotter! :sarcastic:

Appearance

Was asked for an outfit request. Went for the secretary outift. And boy she looked stunning!!! Mandy is gorgeous, as many reviews already state, she really is hot. Very pretty face and an even better body and figure! Slightly taller than expected, especially in heels, which is an added bonus for me!  :thumbsup:

Services

Striptease/Lapdance
DFK
OWO
Rimming on her
Reverse Oral/69
CIM

As soon as you enter Mandy's flat her flirty and welcoming nature stands out. She really puts you at ease and likes to jump straight into the kissing. We began kissing before getting the paperwork sorted. She is an excellent kisser. When you agree DFK with Mandy, you certainly get DFK! Lots of tongue and none of this light, closed mouth kissing you sometimes get with WG's!  :lol: Continued just sitting and kissing for quite a while, which was new to me, as other WG's kissed for a moment or 2 and then moved onto other stuff. But not with Mandy, which I was pleasantly surprised about!
Sat on the edge of the bed, whilst Mandy started straddling me and grinding on my crotch over my jeans. Her body grinding on yours is certainly a sight to behold, as she gave me an awesome lapdance, as well as slowly taking her outfit off.

Fully naked and still teasing, she cheekily told me I was not allowed to touch and to sit on my hands.  :wacko: Dutifully obliged. But then could not take it any longer as she teased the hell out of me. Started touching and kissing her all over, feeling those great breasts on my face!
She knelt down and removed my jeans and began sucking me off. Lots of eye-contact, and dirty talk, gets me really going!!!!!  :yahoo:

Wanted to return the favour, so she lay on her back on the bed, as I went down south. Very clean, tasty and freshly shaven pussy. Continued licking her, as she grabbed my head and held it in place, as I found the "spot", and she had her first orgasm! Some rimming on her, but then wanted her to sit on my face.
Asked if she could suck my cock as well?! What a question?  :unknown: "Yes please" was my answer immediately, as she straddled my face and took my cock in her mouth. Proceeded to lick her out further as she gave me a sloppy blowjob. Very nice technique and had to control myself hard not to pop there and then, as I prefer to only cum once near the end of the booking.
Continued licking her sweet cunt, as she had her 2nd orgasm over my face. Lots of DFK throughout!

Asked if I wanted to pop in her mouth. I stood up as she knelt on the floor, sucking my cock, looking straight up. Her eyes are stunning, especially when she looks up to you with her mouth full. Getting the horn right now as I'm writing this and thinking about that!  :scare:  :sarcastic:

A little bit of oil on the cock, and she wanked me and sucked me simultaneously. It wasn't long before I was shooting my load right into her mouth!!
Sat for a while and chatted. Enjoyed her company. Definitely no sign of clock-watching whatsoever and no sign of being ushered out of the door as soon as you've came.

Had a shower and left the City of the Champs feeling like a champ!  :yahoo: :dance: :cool:

Overall an excellent meet. It was truly an experience with Mandy and loved every minute of it! Will definitely be returning very soon!  :P

Recommend

Absolutely. Mandy's reviews speak for themselves!  :cool: 

Online RedKettle

I am not normally interested in those threads that go on about how much do we think a WG earns - but I cannot help but think that Mandy must be earning a fortune at a very young age.  Goes to show when they are professional, manage their business well, look after the punters and take account of UKP they can do well.  :hi: :hi:

Offline ghostpunter1

You are certainly right RK. She must be earning a hell of a lot, especially only being 22.
Was discussing her reviews with her, and she comes across as a very professional Lady, and takes on board any recommendations and takes this very seriously! If she continues to do so, she will go very far!

Online RedKettle

You are certainly right RK. She must be earning a hell of a lot, especially only being 22.
Was discussing her reviews with her, and she comes across as a very professional Lady, and takes on board any recommendations and takes this very seriously! If she continues to do so, she will go very far!

I suspect she is sensible to work hard at this for a few years pack away the savings and then move on.

Offline Stoking

Well that profile has been deleted.... what did you do?  :sarcastic:

Online RedKettle

she has retired already !!!!!  :D

Offline ghostpunter1

Well that profile has been deleted.... what did you do?  :sarcastic:

I think I must have scared her away!  :P :lol:

No, her profile is down. She's away at the moment anyway.  I wouldn't blame her if she retired though, she could probably afford to do so!  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hope Admin will allow this post in the EM Section.

I have posted this in haste, so apologies if I have missed anything out.

In case members on UKP are not aware, Mandy went through a major ordeal on Wednesday, when some sick bastard and a woman accomplice forced their way
into her flat, assaulted her (punched and kicked), robbed her (phone, Ipad, money, car keys, her appointments diary amongst the items), tied her up and left her in that state.

She is in a state of shock, and is currently recovering.

Should anyone have booked Mandy for the next week or so, please bear with her as she is not able to answer any calls, etc.

Hope they catch the cunts responsible.

Full details are in a thread on UKE, and is already 9 pages long.

External Link/Members Only