Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: First Time - Liverpool  (Read 1128 times)

easynow

Hello.  I am new to all this so apologies up front.

Taking a trip to Liverpool tomorrow and looking for OWO.
Seen 1-2 on AW (Eloise and Kim) and also a black lady on VS (Lexi).

Not sure what to do but as good reviews on AW girls I may try and ring them tomorrow on my way to Liverpool.

Don't have any requirements oher than pretty, tidy, clean and good OWO.

Mainly into Black ladies rather than White but that's just me.  Haven't been with a white girl since 90's.
Then again haven't paid for anything before.

Any advice is welcome.

Easynow

Offline cueball

Seen 1-2 on AW (Eloise and Kim) and also a black lady on VS (Lexi).

Then again haven't paid for anything before.

Eh? These the did you for free then did they? It must be your smouldering good looks then. I can imagine them just throwing the money back at you.

I'll get my favourite searching cap on

easynow

Lol no those are the 3 I am thinking about meeting!

Offline cueball

Put the links up, you'll get opinions on them then, better than having us search for you (believe me).

We're not a podging search service ya know pal

vw

Lol no those are the 3 I am thinking about meeting!
Have you typed their adultwork number into search you will see the comments and reviews from the lads that way.

One thing that may help as your new to punting is the New To Punting guide, full of useful stuff to ensure a good first time. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Hot kim would be the direction I'd be heading for if I were you, you want a try a tried and trusted punt for your first time? Three positive reviews ava away you go.

vw

Hot kim would be the direction I'd be heading for if I were you, you want a try a tried and trusted punt for your first time? Three positive reviews ava away you go.
Being unfamiar with all and having a look, from an outsiders view I would go for Kim to, very consistent here and on AW.

Good luck with what ever you choose easynow !

Offline cueball

You're getting the easy, friendly version tonight easynow. If you ask and put a bit of effort in then we'll gladly help.

easynow

Cheers lads.  Hot Kim will be my first port of call tomorrow.

Offline mexicola

Hot Kim ain't black you know.

I've had Maya on my hot list for a while. Spoken to her a couple of times but didn't manage to make a bookin, couldn't get a time we we both free.
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

easynow

Yes I know but it's been a long time so why not a!

May does look interesting as well cheers.

Easynow

satnav

Maya isnt a bad looking brass not supermodel material but not ugly she has a bit of a belly on her though if your into that kind of thing

anon12345

Saw Eloise quite a while back, pretty enough & slim but I just didn't find it interesting or exciting enough to go back.
I've seen Kim 3 times, she's genuinely hot in pretty much every way & the only reason I've not seen her in the last couple of months is that she keeps buggering off to London & has increased her 30 minute price by £20.
Seen Maya twice over the years with the most recent being this year & whilst she's overweight & of only average looks she really seems to get off on you having your fun & comes across really well.

I'd steer clear of deep throat Vicky & savannah or whatever they're calling themselves now, real conveyor belt feel & no where near as hot as their pictures suggest they could be.

If you're after a young girl of colour then I'd tentatively recommend Sadie External Link/Members Only good arse & really good kissing for £60 for 30 mins, not sure how she'd stack up over an hour booking though.

I'd also consider Raven External Link/Members Only Quotes her age as 30, probably 35 or so but I had a really good 30 minute session with her before she moved to the city centre.

Unfortunately that's probably it for Liverpool once you've filtered out the romas & crackheads

easynow

Well I tried my first 4 and then went for the final backup.   Lexi who advertises on Viva Street.
As first time I was let's say it naive to say the least.
Only wanting OWO a full hour at £110 was well far too long.
Got 2 BJ'S out of it but can't say I enjoyed the experience.

Worst bits were pancake tits and  don't mind them lying a bit age but 25! More like 40.
That's extra she said about a bit of cunilingus.  And also she said don't you fancy anal?

In short it was not great and she has seen plenty of action .

In future I will aim higher but this has definitely put me off.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:11:46 am by easynow »

Offline cueball

Well I tried my first 4 and then went for the final backup.   Lexi who advertises on Viva Street.

Worst bits were pancake tits and  don't mind them lying a bit age but 25! More like 40.
That's extra she said about a bit of cunilingus.  And also she said don't you fancy anal?

Do a proper review with a link, so we all know who to avoid

vw

Sorry to hear that easynow, maybe next time lock something down a bit more in advance.

My advice before then is to make a solid list of people with good reviews to fall back on.

Any you have learn't a good lesson, not much good comes from vivastreet.