Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Pippa Derby  (Read 4426 times)

41 review(s) for English pippa xx (26 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sam vimes

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

The Cost
£80 for 30 minutes

booking
Easy as, email in advance to confirm availability and location then a phone call on
the day to get the room number

Very nice hotel on the outskirts of Derby no issue with access walked straight in up to the
lift and on to the room. Offered a drink and a shower on arrival.

The girl
Pippa is an attractive blonde she says 26 I wouldn’t argue that more than a few years, slim nice boobs
wearing very sexy red and black lingerie stockings suspenders and heels. Very friendly and bubbly.

the booking
started off with some very nice kissing not really dfk but very sexy none the less certainly got me standing
to attention very swiftly then onto the bed for some more pretty deep throated oral.  Then sex in various positons
Doggy, as she has a gorgeous arse and mish being highlights with a nice flow of dirty talk throughout.
Time for the finale she pulled me off the bed and stood me in front of a big mirror and proceeded to lick suck spit and
stroke me to a hell of an orgasm, then swallowed every drop. Cleaned up dressed and departed very happy indeed.

Overall
A cracking punt and a contender for best of the year and I would have returned in a heartbeat.

Sadly wont be returning too soon just seen her profile it was £80 / £140 for 30 / 60 mins
its suddenly leapt to £100 / £200, shame that straight out of my price range.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Excellent punt she is.

But like any other would need to offer more than a suck and fuck to justify 100 for 30.

Offline j122

Nice review

This time of year when most have less cash because of festive season isn't the best time to raise them either.

Offline James

her duo partner is a suspected barebacker
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
also reports say she not a size 8 and is larger
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dipper

Offline James

cheers, so she lies on profile and says shes an 8, No thanks for me, too chubby

Offline Dipper

Perhaps she was an 8 at the time of writing, and forgot to change it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Badsin has commented on her in the past, one of the best bodies in Derby area. However, some members have gone as far as saying she is in her mid 30s now.

As well as what James has said, per UKE she works with another girls as well. Will dig out her details when I get a chance.

Online badsin

I saw her a few times maybe 10 years ago now, reviewed on another similar site. I'd say she was mid to late twenties then. So mid thirties or so would be about right now.
At that time she was a size 10, good sized tits, possibly an E-cup. Overall bang tidy - back then.
Can't comment on her figure etc currently, she may of put a few pounds on. At that time she was easily head and shoulders above anything else in Derby  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the update Badsin.

She works with Rosie, and often tours London with her, when her rates shoot up to £170+ for 1 hour.

Offline Cocknose

Looks nice but not at the price
Banned reason: Threats of violence

Offline Itsnotshy

I saw her a few times maybe 10 years ago now, reviewed on another similar site. I'd say she was mid to late twenties then. So mid thirties or so would be about right now.
At that time she was a size 10, good sized tits, possibly an E-cup. Overall bang tidy - back then.
Can't comment on her figure etc currently, she may of put a few pounds on. At that time she was easily head and shoulders above anything else in Derby  :hi:
I saw her in 2015 at New Escape and I would estimate mid 20s then, so about 30 now.
I'm no good on dress sizes but thought she was slim and trim at the time.
Cute girl, but time moves on as do we.
However, if she went back to parlour work I'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:25:54 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline James

a week ago
said she was doing duo with pippa. had a pic with her in gallary. abbey is suspected barebacker.
also pippa need to update profile shes a few sizes bigger

Offline Dipper

Where do these suspicions stem from?

Online PepeMAGA

Offline Dipper

Offline simon07

At those prices, not interested.

Offline Dion88

Seen Pippa a few times before the price increases, would see again but not at current prices.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the update Badsin.

She works with Rosie, and often tours London with her, when her rates shoot up to £170+ for 1 hour.

At those prices, not interested.

Seen Pippa a few times before the price increases, would see again but not at current prices.

Didn't realise her DERBY rates are now £200 for 1 hour  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:24:52 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
My Solicitor doesn't charge that amount per hour and he's a thieving cunt!

Offline InMefan

Think she may get a dusty phone.

Offline rnrn636

She's defo on her 30s now.

I saw her around 8 years ago and she was saying she was  mid 20s then.

I have no idea how well she has aged but she was fit as fuck back then, nice punt too but no way worth 200 (nobody is).