Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with massage places - Plymouth area  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Danielspoor23

I’m looking for a massage parlour with a nice Asian hit. It’ll be hard to come by I know but wondered if anyone can recommend. Fairly young and not to plump is all I’m after. I’ve looked at rose on viva but not my type, there are a couple more on there but the pictures they send on WhatsApp each week are not my type either. I’ve looked at mutley as well but each time I drive by I see the same older Chinese lady. I know I’m being very picky but there must be one somewhere? A nice massage with extras, b2b maybe. I’m in Plymouth so local would be good but probably not a chance lol!

Offline Hammertime42

You wouldn’t be disappointed if u visit Rose….

Offline Danbold

Try the Great Tang 113 Cornwall street
I am told the girls about 30s

Offline jingjing

I’m looking for a massage parlour with a nice Asian hit. It’ll be hard to come by I know but wondered if anyone can recommend. Fairly young and not to plump is all I’m after. I’ve looked at rose on viva but not my type, there are a couple more on there but the pictures they send on WhatsApp each week are not my type either. I’ve looked at mutley as well but each time I drive by I see the same older Chinese lady. I know I’m being very picky but there must be one somewhere? A nice massage with extras, b2b maybe. I’m in Plymouth so local would be good but probably not a chance lol!

:hi:
 ""but the pictures they send on WhatsApp each week"" - Did you register for the weekly updates  :unknown:

Offline Danielspoor23

No, I message and ask who they have….

Offline Gch1965

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Yep I’ve seen Rose multiple times, good massage, great BJ and HR.
£110 includes cim which she’s maintains and drains you completely in her mouth.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

This is the new girl on VS Plymouth …. usual PL4 area  …. another fairly dumpy lady though.
Bonus points for outfit though. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 09:40:31 am by Prifessionallondinguy »