Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning English_Blonde_Angel E14 Canary Wharf Deposit scam again warning  (Read 930 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5635863) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline icecoolpysco

External Link/Members Only

Usual bullshit profile
Looks too good to be true
Prices and pics too good to be true

If they had nothing to hide and were for real they would at least make an effort to answer the phone or speak on phone to prove they ar3 really real and proper English ladies

I tried calling no answer get reply via text to just text please
Sergey or pimp probably controlling phone
I fire off a few texts enquiring about possible booking and if i can call her to confirm and that if shes really English.
She simply replies bak asking if i have an AW account
I said yes
Then the dreaded text about bullshit security and to screen her clients she needs a small upfront deposit and that once deposit received i should put the booking through AW
Which didnt make sense.

Had the exact same setup few weeks ago with another stunner English girl working allegedly from canary wharf but now setup in Surbiton area and same bullshit about deposit up front first transferred.

Anyway thought id my 2 pence worth
Maybe someone can prove me wrong and that she is for real

Other girls link to the same setup and scenario is also below does the exact same texting routine to ask for deposit
English_Cutie

Offline stuart.

Thank for the Warning as I was really interested in meeting this one.

Offline James

Knew she was tgtbt
No brit who looks that hot shows face and charges 150

why aint this a review
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:49:11 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Film Director

why aint this a review

Don't think the OP ever had a confirmed booking.

Offline jordan452

A lot of these deposit scams going round lately, how much were they asking for?

Offline icecoolpysco

Oh sugar
My mistake

I thought i had posted this in the review section, that will teach me trying to rush it on my mobile

Can any of the Admin move this to the proper London Review section to properly warn others

Thanks

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the details and warning.

This is not a review as per site rules no 4
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking.

Offline Snowenne

can confirm i guess it was too good to be true :( tried to call or whatsapp silent so far ...)