Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have anyone seen Amanda candy 23 Norwich  (Read 674 times)

Offline Welltraveledguy

External Link/Members Only
Hi guys 1st post, just booked Amanda for a an appointment tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting much as her feedback is 0. I was wondering if anyone has had a sniff

2348tel

Hi let us know how you get on was thinking about booking myself as not much around my area

Fun boy

External Link/Members Only
Hi guys 1st post, just booked Amanda for a an appointment tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting much as her feedback is 0. I was wondering if anyone has had a sniff

Please let us know how you got on with her...

Offline Welltraveledguy

Well had a 10am booking, texted her at 9am to confirm. And still no response from her. Looks like I'm staying home  Gutted tbh.

Fun boy

I hate that!!
I had that the other day but I had a back up...

Offline norwichfunseeker

Respect is one thing they ask for, but it works both ways.
They soon moan when we don't show, and don't let them know, but seems it's ok the other way around for some .

Hope you have a successful plan b .

Offline Welltraveledguy

She replied back to my txt some 3hrs later, claiming she was sleeping. And blameing me for wasting my own time. Absolute waste of space. Her attitude sucks. So I think she did me a favour. Oh and she's Spanish. Hence the firey attitude I got from her.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Shame, she has a gorgeous body!

Offline awjn13

Saved yourself a disappointment! Saw her a few days ago and she's not Spanish, she's Greek and has a generally poor opinion of men and this shows in her performance. The photo's are not representative of how she looks, much bigger IRL and breasts are heading south. Photo's must be several years old if her at all! Her place is a mess too....... overall very disappointing as I had the same high hopes as you  :(

Offline norwichfunseeker

Any chance of a (presumably) negative review please?
More people will look for those, and book, or not accordingly

Fun boy

I won't book her after she let one of us down..just as good as fake profile and pics...

Chances are good that we will be left out in the street too...
Been there and done that too often...

Offline Avg_Joe

i've been looking at that profile too, but something has held me back from making contact, looks like i may have dodged a bullet
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Welltraveledguy

Looks like she done me a favour by sleeping in then. Norwich is terrible at the moment.

Fun boy

A real dive.....of a shit hole....

Offline Welltraveledguy

We need more touring girls to come our way.