Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any recent experience of osborne street colchester?  (Read 926 times)

Offline arturus_rex

I quite like the idea of a decent massage with a happy ending.  Who has been to osborne street recently?  no recent reviews - one post below which i read with interest.

Is it ok?  will I get extras and how much are the extras? 

Offline DC07

He is £20. B2B is usually £30-40. Other members report they have got HE for £10 although not got that myself. Probably been 10 times myself.

The place is a bit of a dump and the women vary every week or two so your experience will vary. Out of the two Chinese massage parlours this is my preferred choice - seems to be a bit more "naughty/seedy". Some of the girls have a sexy little number on.

The massage is usually very good. I like em hard and they definitely do hard. It amazes me how a 5ft nothing chick has that kind of strength in their fingers. HE is usually very good too. These girls know what they are doing. Looks vary.

My personal problem with it is the parking (jn town) and its not very discrete although f you phone ahead you can go in and out the back.

Offline DC07

Check out my recent reviews for other alternatives for massage.