Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen CaraDelacroix001 (Surrey) lately?  (Read 840 times)

Offline Rockhard6959xxx

Have seen Cara a few times previously but struggling to get hold of her. Anyone had any success in seeing her recently?

External Link/Members Only

Offline timsussex

suspect that - like most well reviewed girls - she's very very busy after the easing of lockdown

Offline MrMatrix

I've almost given up on phoning her and mailing her. Not tried her main website yet. Would I have more luck there- dunno. :unknown:

Offline boardyhell

she is about but mellowing, she used to reply straightaway to me ,but does reply sporadically and i get to see her
totally same as usual ,
don't think she works every day now ,still top performance

Offline themaserman

she is about but mellowing, she used to reply straightaway to me ,but does reply sporadically and i get to see her
totally same as usual ,
don't think she works every day now ,still top performance

No review on Cara boardy?

Offline boardyhell

No review on Cara boardy?
its basically the same as every other review for cara
attractive ,good natured up beat girl
i went through a period when she didn't reply to me, unusual as cara is pretty loyal with regulars but covid has changed everything
texts seem to be getting back to normal ,i think she has an abundance of regulars ,i was lucky to meet her as michelle at hod
cara lives next to guildford station ,she left the side gate open as opposed to going through front door
with cara for me its a routine, bj variations  she can nearly do anything orally,dt ,head over end of the bed etc
think i have only penetrated her once
swallow is on offer but i only scratch the surface with her ,good laugh often have a beer together after and catch up
when a lady is that good orally
keep trying

Offline themaserman

Cheers boardy and if I'm lucky enough to see her again soon I hope she
will let me in the side gate as both times I've seen her entering through the front door
I've ended up in the basement!
No euphemisms intended!!