Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Isabelle (Richmond) - Is she still active?  (Read 565 times)

Offline Sausageking

I refer to this girl: External Link/Members Only

I arranged a meeting with her last Summer for an outcall to my hotel in central London days & weeks in advance, and on the day (Saturday), she didn’t show up.

She text me on the Monday and said something about how she left her punting phone at home and had gone out with friends on Friday night. I didn’t like the excuse, it seemed flimsy, as we already arranged the time and she knew the address I was staying at.

Anyway, I figured she’s too hot to give up on.
So since then, I’ve emailed via AW - where she still shows as active sometimes, and her “last seen” was just a few days ago. But I never get a response. I also have called and it just rings (no answer) and she doesn’t answer texts.

Her last review on here was a few years ago so has anyone seen her recently or know if she’s actually still doing meets anymore?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Logged on today with a phone number?

Offline Sausageking

Yeah she read my email at 8.40pm last night according to AW, no reply though. And when you call the number it’s just endless ringing.... No answer.

Offline Punt man 25

Offline Sausageking

Let me know if you get any sort of reply! Seems Impossible to get hold of :(