Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HANTS  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Bristol_88

Soon to be in the Hants/N.Hants area for a little while.

Anyone recommend any milf/mature/curvy types?.... a big itch that needs scratching?

Offline SSPete

You would do well to make the short trip over the Berkshire border to Reading and see CarlyxxxCarly. Sounds right up your street and lots on here recommend her very highly (myself included).

WhattheFlip

You would do well to make the short trip over the Berkshire border to Reading and see CarlyxxxCarly. Sounds right up your street and lots on here recommend her very highly (myself included).

Potential timewaster. She told me she's turned guys away if they're not good looking enough. Yet doesn't say anything on her profile about her 'requirements'. Seriously, given that she's a chubby, (atleast) late 30s, mother, she's got some fucking front. I've posted elsewhere on here about this (with the pic of her from whatsapp).

Offline SSPete

Potential timewaster. She told me she's turned guys away if they're not good looking enough. Yet doesn't say anything on her profile about her 'requirements'. Seriously, given that she's a chubby, (atleast) late 30s, mother, she's got some fucking front. I've posted elsewhere on here about this (with the pic of her from whatsapp).
Very surprised by that. I'm not doubting your experience of her but she is the best WG I've seen by a country mile. And I thought she looked her stated age, as well as being way better looking in person. So would still recommend her highly (and I'm nothing special looks-wise)!

Offline Stiltskin

(atleast) late 30s

Have you met her? I'd say mid 30's at most. I had no trouble booking her. Booked her on AW and saw her the next day and went back for more a few weeks later.

Offline Stiltskin

Cherry is worth a visit, she's in Portsmouth though - External Link/Members Only

WhattheFlip

Have you met her? I'd say mid 30's at most. I had no trouble booking her. Booked her on AW and saw her the next day and went back for more a few weeks later.

Was just going on the photo actually! Must've been a bad one but she looked atleast late 30s to me. I apologise if that's wrong. The other thing is definitely true though,wish I'd saved the text where she told me.
Basically I was feeling a bit self conscious about bad looking teeth at the time and mentioned it just so she wasnt surprised (dealt with now btw), she cancelled on me then when i tried to book again she said 'sorry not interested'. WTF!? So i pushed her for a reason and she said 'because you said you're bad looking. It's about more than money for me' :lol:  I pointed out that it was incredibly minor and more importantly I didn't need to have told her and she said "Even if you turned up I could just turn you away. I've done it before".  That was the phrase that really set alarm bells ringing. Just came across as an unprofessional, entitled, deluded, bitch, in my opinion. Obviously others have had a different experience.  Maybe she was having a bad week. Doesn't excuse it for me tho.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:24:44 am by WhattheFlip »

Offline Stiltskin

I suppose none of us know what these girls are really like after meeting them for a few minutes at a time. I had a girl go weird on me a few years ago when I was 5 mins late. She seemed perfectly ok the two times I'd seen her before. She ended up blacklisting my number and wouldn't see me again.

As soon as there are any bad words exchanged they won't risk meeting you as, even if things have been resolved there's a remote chance that you might turn nasty. I can understand that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:07:38 am by Stiltskin »

WhattheFlip

I suppose none of us know what these girls are really like after meeting them for a few minutes at a time. I had a girl go weird on me a few years ago when I was 5 mins late. She seemed perfectly ok the two times I'd seen her before. She ended up blacklisting my number and wouldn't see me again.

As soon as there are any bad words exchanged they won't risk meeting you as, even if things have been resolved there's a remote chance that you might turn nasty. I can understand that.

I really, really had not been remotely nasty. No Bad Words. At all. Well, not until after it was clear she wasn't seeing me! I was uncharacteristically timid, meek even :D
Even when I told her if she only wanted to see good looking blokes (which i am anyway tbh), she shouldn't be charging and should probably look into getting herself on dating sites, I was just about polite. Although the temptation to call her a cunt was overwhelming.

Offline Stiltskin

I really, really had not been remotely nasty. No Bad Words. At all.

Maybe not, but what she said to you was pretty rude and after that it's game over in my experience.

WhattheFlip

Maybe not, but what she said to you was pretty rude and after that it's game over in my experience.

True dat my friend. Twas an odd episode. I've thought about getting another phone and calling her just so i can go hatefuck her, but I really can't be bothered. Not worth the effort, a view confirmed after I saw her photo.

kamu

So who is the OP going for....? :unknown: