Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ***Lolaaa TS in Leeds *** Only visit if you think Covid 19 is a conspiracy.  (Read 8869 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Convince Me

I make no bones about attaching a felloe punters review which mirrors my own experience https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285591.0

I visited back in August. Comms were OK, but messed me about with timings, making me wait & then wait again. Her property is a yellow brick 'new build' on a large Council Estate. Clearly overlooked by neighbours.

I'd been thinking about loosing my TS cherry for sometime & was finally persuaded by her Twitter account.

She was dressed as requested which helped my nerves. Shoes off & up the stairs to her bedroom. I shared I was a first timer but was not going to suck her off. Cash left on the side & off I went for a shower. When I returned we started off with DFK, groping before she went down on me for some ok OWO. I say ok as for me her pumped up lips take away the sense of connection, but she puts in a good shift nevertheless.

After a few changes in position she undressed. Why do whores do this without asking the client first. Anyway I ayed with her fun bags making sure I paid particular attention to her sensitive nipple. Condom on & she lay lay on her back & invited me. Pumped away still lots of DFK, played with her fun bags then into doggy before I got bored withdrew flipped her on her side, stood side on to the bed & funked her throat until I CIM.

Offered a shower which I declined. So I'm thinking ok a short breather, but then she starts ranting about Covid & how its all a conspiracy. I make a few attempts to focus her attention on me & remind her its my first time but to no avail. So that was it, 50mins in she tells time is nearly up & to take a shower whilst she jumps on her phone. What a waste of my punting tokens.

If you don't like cats avoid, she has two.

Offline bobbynobs

She has been on my bucket list as something new to try for a while now, such a shame as she looks faf!

Offline Convince Me

Typo's due to completing report on mobile.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:29:44 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Iceman90

Also on Fabswingers:

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had some luck on there recently with some decent looking trans girls got a few meets lined up after lockdown but those “requirements” are a joke what an arrogant whore and judging by her views, off her rocker too...

Offline JoJo93

I’ve had some luck on there recently with some decent looking trans girls got a few meets lined up after lockdown but those “requirements” are a joke what an arrogant whore and judging by her views, off her rocker too...

How do you determine the fake profiles from the legit on there or isit all a gamble?

Online A Decent Fist

To be fair, on her FabSwingers profile the "requirements" apply to gym-fit guys applying to be filmed with her. Not us mostly elderly and out-of-shape paying customers.

Offline mikhail

I too had her on the HL for a post lockdown meet.  I also had her on Snapchat and a couple months back she posted a public rant agreeing and supporting just about basically every right wing conspiracy theory you can think of including denying racism exists. She also said not to see her if you don't subscribe to her views.  I deleted her soon as I read it.  So if you see her you might want to tread on eggshells a bit about expressing any left leaning world views.

She's basically a perfect candidate to be a red neck Trump supporter if her gender wasn't something they would toss her to the fire for.