Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Amber -Edinburgh  (Read 2207 times)

9 review(s) for Honey Amber  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

blue!

My first meeting with Charlotte who is on tour from her normal base in London. I went through several of the services offered on her likes list and all very positive. She is blonde, tallish (5.9) and size 10.

External Link/Members Only

She is pretty (early thirties I believe) and is a nice person to chat to.

We met in a Edinburgh Hilton Hotel (no parking on site) so had to use a meter. However , that said she provided the bubbly and strawberries.

I believe a good time was had by all and she is very good at GFE. We didn't try PSE as it wasn't something that interested me today. Although Charlotte did say she liked this style of intimacy too. I believe she loves role play so if thats something you like, you're in luck.

Offline Waterhouse

OP, this is not a helpful review...  what services were agreed and delivered?  What was the booking duration? How much was paid? Were there extras on top?

Also you have named the hotel.  This is bad form.

Offline king tarzan

OP, this is not a helpful review...  what services were agreed and delivered?  What was the booking duration? How much was paid? Were there extras on top?

Also you have named the hotel.  This is bad form.

There's a lot of that happening  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DickDiver

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID AN HOUR

Presumably a gold plated fanny inlaid with mother of pearl and scented with the very breath of Coco Chanel.

Offline Boinky

However , that said she provided the bubbly and strawberries.

@£250 p/h I hope it was a least a bottle of Bollinger and not some Asda Prosecco.

This is the same reviewer that got "conned" out a grand and got SFA in return from British Jade. It seems he has money to burn and not the sense to do anything useful with it.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:52:51 pm by Boinky »

Offline Name Not Found

Going by the OP's other review, he's a gullible twat with more money than sense. Have to admire him for posting these reviews though; if I was that dumb I'd be keeping it quiet  :D

Offline daviebond

OP... can you pay for my next 10 or so punts as Im skint  :lol: